Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101516171819202122232425 LastLast
    our thirst for speed keeps us zombies... only programed to hit refresh.... mmmm F5
    wheres the fun in that?
  3.    #383  
    Quote Originally Posted by OverLordO**** View Post
    lol meant to post that in another thred I have a bunch of screens open trying see where the link will be posted first and keeping me from just noticing time going slow. I been refreshing every other glance
    do you see where it says new posts at the top of precentral if you click on that every time all new threads are shown everytime you click on it in every forum !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I'm not having fun but if most people are then I was wrong.
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    possibly they are in last minute negotiations with google? Google wants to stop this release as it will really show off web os?
    the Devs are all probably watching us wiggle like worms waiting for this while they are all texting eachother about it on their 800mhz lightning fast palm pre's playing paper, rock,scissors to see how much longer we should wait.
  7.    #387  
    Quote Originally Posted by pimpmasterjasf View Post
    Not to be harsh but i'm sort of mad at the title of this thread.. idk, i'd rather have it just come out then to have a massive hype-let down first. Most of the time the hype isn't worth it.. in most aspects of life.
    it would have been out if jason r. had not run into a snag making the ipk for these patches so you can be mad at him if you want but i think jason is the bomb so ..... just sayin!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    ok i made it to page 20.. if im here till 21 ill be here till 30.. i must leave lol
  9.    #389  
    Quote Originally Posted by gsx62391@yahoo.com View Post
    the Devs are all probably watching us wiggle like worms waiting for this while they are all texting eachother about it on their 800mhz lightning fast palm pre's playing paper, rock,scissors to see how much longer we should wait.
    lol yeah we are ha ha hehehe !!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
  10.    #390  
    WELL IF IT DOES NOT SHOW UP TONIGHT IM DEEPLY SORRY BUT IT MEANS THEY RAN INTO TROUBLE OR SOME SNAG . BUT THEY WERE HONESTLY TRYING TO GET IT OUT TONIGHT . ! must get some rest have a great night and i hope they bring it on quickly for everyone !!!!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Like the guys from the Big Bang Theory
    exactly
    i'm happy i read about this till now. that means those who waited many hours, I will play catch up..oh wait how?
    Maybe these guys should have said a general "March" release date lol....trying to be all hot shot against PALM by saying an actual day lol....
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    WELL IF IT DOES NOT SHOW UP TONIGHT IM DEEPLY SORRY BUT IT MEANS THEY RAN INTO TROUBLE OR SOME SNAG . BUT THEY WERE HONESTLY TRYING TO GET IT OUT TONIGHT . ! must get some rest have a great night and i hope they bring it on quickly for everyone !!!!!
    Our fearless leader is leaving us! Let's talk more about hookas now. On an unrelated note, I have this sweet patch called 500 mhz cpu scaling. it's totally sick, and I have a new mouse. it's the microsoft arc mouse. it's the shizzle.
    Global Posts
    403 Global Posts
    Are people seriously mad that the patch being developed for FREE in people's SPARE TIME as a FAVOR to the COMMUNITY might be a little late? Grow up. Your phone works fine at 600MHz already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Speebs View Post
    Are people seriously mad that the patch being developed for FREE in people's SPARE TIME as a FAVOR to the COMMUNITY might be a little late? Grow up. Your phone works fine at 600MHz already.
    Or get the HD2......lol
    i believe they said "this wednesday" could that possibly mean this wednesday in 2011?

jk guys, i know youre workin hard to get our pres workin hard.
    no I don't think people are seriously mad at all....
    Quote Originally Posted by Speebs View Post
    Dude, this is probably a hoax... Why hasnt it been covered on the precentral main page? Can you really overclock a chip by 33% with no effect on battery life? Is it even possible to overcock this much? And why did it shift from the developer having family trouble to Jason having trouble with the IPK? I really hope I'm wrong because I've beed trolling this forum all day. But, here it is 1130 and no news whatsoever. I think we've been had. Back to the hookah talk. Thats the only interesting thing we are gonna get tonight. Cuss.