Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
    those seem like the right numbers your majority is in 500 No longer 600. (Sigh) I'm at work rubbing at that speed. They say you can't really notice the diff in 600 I say you can especially when in contacts --- When on non patch I get the "loading" towards the bottom of the list that hasn't loaded if I just scroll down as quick as I can on the 600 Never once saw that.
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    wayyyyy off topic lol.
    My Digital Life Blog

iPhone iCons Theme

iPhone iCons (no dock) Theme
    http://www.prethemer.com/iPhone_iCon...theme4084.html
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    I hope you didn't take that pic with your Pre...
    You guys should create a new thread on hookas.
  5.    #365  
    thanks guys lets just keep it on the patches and stuff like that please not hookah or dope or whatever that stuff is lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by nick8539 View Post
    wayyyyy off topic lol.
    but the tag says... going nuts man.. and thats what im doing lol
    800 mhz?(refresh)800 mhz?(refresh)800 mhz?(refresh)800 mhz?(refresh)800 mhz?(refresh)800 mhz?(refresh)800 mhz?(refresh)800 mhz?(refresh)800 mhz?(refresh)800 mhz?(refresh)800 mhz?(refresh) This is what my computer sees
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    ....whatever that stuff is lol
    like you dont know haha
  9.    #369  
    Quote Originally Posted by OverLordO**** View Post
    those seem like the right numbers your majority is in 500 No longer 600. (Sigh) I'm at work rubbing at that speed. They say you can't really notice the diff in 600 I say you can especially when in contacts --- When on non patch I get the "loading" towards the bottom of the list that hasn't loaded if I just scroll down as quick as I can on the 600 Never once saw that.
    wait til you try the 720 or 800 lol you will ..............well you'll see lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    544 Global Posts
    yeah let's see how many awful topics we can talk about in one thread.
    does this patch require a cpu liquid cooler?
    im just making sure that everytime you refresh, there is something there new to read until the patch comes out when all forums will suddenly become SILENT.
    I don't think it's coming out tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by pimpmasterjasf View Post
    I don't think it's coming out tonight.
    ur prob right.. im just waiting for the page number to hit 20
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    If I was told that it would be another 2 or 3 hrs then I'd give up for the night but otherwise I keep thinking........mmmm I wonder if it's there now!! Of course it has only been 20sec since I last checked!
  16.    #376  
    that wouldbe stinking kool !!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    lol meant to post that in another thred I have a bunch of screens open trying see where the link will be posted first and keeping me from just noticing time going slow. I been refreshing every other glance
    Doesn't make much sense to post Wednesday and wait until last minute. Reminds of the days of waiting for Winmo 6.5 updates from web-developers forum.
  19.    #379  
    Quote Originally Posted by gsx62391@yahoo.com View Post
    im just making sure that everytime you refresh, there is something there new to read until the patch comes out when all forums will suddenly become SILENT.
    that would be really stinking kool if that happened !!!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Not to be harsh but i'm sort of mad at the title of this thread.. idk, i'd rather have it just come out then to have a massive hype-let down first. Most of the time the hype isn't worth it.. in most aspects of life.