Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by InIlIoN View Post
    i might wait as well.. but i keep my waiting productive.. buy packing a bowl of hookah.. that will last about an hour lol
    Hookah? That's weak think green.
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    this patch is never coming out because apple has paid the devs not to release it..... Lol
    GOD DAMN You CRAPPLE!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by gsx62391@yahoo.com View Post
    yummmmm!
    you smoke?

Quote Originally Posted by Chadney View Post
    Hookah? That's weak think green.
    haha, not in a hookah... it resonates in the hoses and those things arnt cheap
    yes i get down on the Hookah
    yes i get down on the Hookah
    hell ya, got your own rig?
    i like to put my cigarette on the hose while someone is taking a deep drag and watch them hack while i enjoy the rest of the bowl to myself. New hookah with checkball valves doesnt work though.
    I got two of them
    i like to put my cigarette on the hose while someone is taking a deep drag and watch them hack while i enjoy the rest of the bowl to myself. New hookah with checkball valves doesnt work though.
    checkball? the the blow value? leaks or some ****?

I got two of them
    ya i got two as well. was going to get another... but i held off. prob in the summer haha

i got a 36" KM trimetal
    and a small MYA
    Global Posts
    544 Global Posts
    damn hippies
    no i have one that has a metal ball in the hose that closes when only one person is hitting it so you dont have to cover the other hose with your thumb.
    peace
    not so much a hippie, just like to smoke alot , and its better than cigarettes. kind of
    no i have one that has a metal ball in the hose that closes when only one person is hitting it so you dont have to cover the other hose with your thumb.
    ahh.. ya i have single.. they always work better. you pass when your ready... and since its your hookah.. you grab when you want lol
    Thanks!!
    not so much a hippie, just like to smoke alot , and its better than cigarettes. kind of
    ya ill agree to that. cig is done in 5mins.. you smell like *** after

hookah takes a good hour... and you smell like berries or fruit

this one chick i hang with loves the smell of her hair after we smoke.. shes weird lol
  16.    #356  
    ok guys if your going to talk about this stuff you need to make your own thread please because your going way off topic
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    a pic of my rig

I like my E-cig. Smoking English Toffee right now. I do miss the bong though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    ok guys if your going to talk about this stuff you need to make your own thread please because your going way off topic
    topics the same... lol we just wasting time waiting....
    ok, i think we have bored enough members between refreshes. i just checked again and its not out so what next?
    Anyone else like drifting?