Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 491
  1. #201  
    So responding to those whiners boosts your maturity level by how much???lol Your effect on forum posters can be duplicated if you just walk outside and start talking to the wind.
    Quote Originally Posted by add309 View Post
    i really would like to know the FOR REAL age average for precentral users is, 95% of you are whining like inpatient kids, its kinda pathetic, quit feeling like your "owed" something, feel lucky that these types of patches and homebrew stuff even exists, quit cryin and pull up your pants. . .
  2. #202  
    Oh and the patch won't be released till "late" today....that was the last thing heard so relax and go do something
  3. #203  
    You would think that some of the Per owners have a phone that will not work unless they gt the 800.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

    HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
  4. add309's Avatar
    Posts
    40 Posts
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    #204  
    Quote Originally Posted by GigaS27 View Post
    agreed, but let me state something:

    Lesson be learned here. Never shoot out a release date, it will only blow up. I know we still have many hours in the day left, but people will start whining once it hits 112am.
    my point exactly, now people feel theyre "owed' the patch, and to you who want me to go away and come back tomorrow, take your own medicine and come back when its here, ie tomorrow, and quit whining how you want it today, i made an observation and you tried to get on a defensive, if you dont like that go @#$% yourself, cool? im not trying to fight with bloggers cause thats just, just, yeah im not gonna insult anyone
  5. Schofs99's Avatar
    Posts
    65 Posts
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    #205  
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    You would think that some of the Per owners have a phone that will not work unless they gt the 800.
    some would prob say exactly that!
  6. add309's Avatar
    Posts
    40 Posts
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    #206  
    Quote Originally Posted by showmrock View Post
    So responding to those whiners boosts your maturity level by how much???lol Your effect on forum posters can be duplicated if you just walk outside and start talking to the wind.
    no i get on here every now and then to check the state of things, and i hate it when i have to sift through so much crying just to find some info, I have a tattoo to do right now but i will check back later, i guess your confused seeing as how your responding the same way i did so it appears we of an equal maturity level so, yeah i guess youll demonstrate how young your getting with a sweet response arguing one, two or all the things ive said so, yep see ya later, dont expect a response though, im done with blogging my frustration, i have a job to attend to.
  7. #207  
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    You would think that some of the Per owners have a phone that will not work unless they gt the 800.
    I didn't even mean to buy a Per, stupid hong kong ebay companies...

  8. #208  
    Stupid Plam Per with it's webOZ
  9. #209  
    It's like watching a kettle boil.

    It's MUCH better that they spend the time solving a last minute problem. Oh boy have I been there and done that!!!! If that means they don't release until tomorrow, or even Friday, then that's just what it means. And we'll just have to be patient.

    As for release dates and times... it's better to have them. It's funny, even if you have everything ready to go days ahead of time, it's amazing what will come up even a minute before you launch something.

    It's crazy, and frustrating and all too too human. (Again, been there, done that.)

    And yeah, those of us '5 year olds' will be begging for 'cake' but there's no point in eating it until the cake is actually baked.

    Wow, again, I gain a greater insight into the world of my kids. And I'm beginning to sympathize with them more and more.

    MMMMM cake...
  10. #210  
    Quote Originally Posted by add309 View Post
    no i get on here every now and then to check the state of things, and i hate it when i have to sift through so much crying just to find some info, I have a tattoo to do right now but i will check back later, i guess your confused seeing as how your responding the same way i did so it appears we of an equal maturity level so, yeah i guess youll demonstrate how young your getting with a sweet response arguing one, two or all the things ive said so, yep see ya later, dont expect a response though, im done with blogging my frustration, i have a job to attend to.
    You have a tattoo to do? Interesting. Well, that should take some time.

    I've got calls to make and a bike to pick up.

    Anyone else have stuff to do while they refresh this thread?
  11.    #211  
    here everyone watch a video or something lol

    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  12. Schofs99's Avatar
    Posts
    65 Posts
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    #212  
    600 is cleared off my Pre..... just incase "something" might become available......

    You were my first and I'll never forget you!
  13. #213  
    I can't help but wonder what the palm devs think of all the changes being made to their os with these kinds of patches... Thoughts anyone?
  14. #214  
    what would be funny as hell is if caj released a ipk saying it was an 800 mod but instead caused everyones screen to show a gif of a bannana dancing that you can't get rid of without doctoring your phone
  15. orizzle's Avatar
    Posts
    230 Posts
    Global Posts
    236 Global Posts
    #215  
    the devs are popping bottles while enjoying some fine hookers and blow!!!
    Je fais ce que je veux avec mes cheveux!!! Sprint: Pre+ 2.1
  16. #216  
    Quote Originally Posted by orizzle View Post
    the devs are popping bottles while enjoying some fine hookers and blow!!!
    oh baby
  17. #217  
    This is more exciting than 1.4 update isn't it?? LOL.. I actually expected more from 1.4 and was disappointed by the lack of performance.
  18. d.moss's Avatar
    Posts
    541 Posts
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    #218  
    Quote Originally Posted by DandM4life View Post
    Stupid Plam Per with it's webOZ
    lmfao.. the people in this community never fail me.. i can always count on precentral for some laughs

    good stuff
  19.    #219  
    +1 meee tooo
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  20. #220  
    Quote Originally Posted by geeksquadkid View Post
    what would be funny as hell is if caj released a ipk saying it was an 800 mod but instead caused everyones screen to show a gif of a bannana dancing that you can't get rid of without doctoring your phone
    hahaha....dont even say that.

    Youre giving people ideas!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions