Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    no one ever pays me in gum !
    Lol..i like that commercial. His facial expression was priceless..lol
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    i really wanna try out my pre at 800, really really really, had quick install open all day in prep.
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    Wooo yeah!! Thanks Caj and the crew!
    What is it exactly that still needs to be done before this is finished and released? Whats left to do????
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    can i be a tester
    The creators are finishing up making it simple to install and uninstall and making sure it's completely fool-proof, as history has shown, some people who really shouldn't be messing with this type of stuff will install it and do something wrong.
  7.    #187  
    Quote Originally Posted by add309 View Post
    i really wanna try out my pre at 800, really really really, had quick install open all day in prep.
    keep it open !!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabigappledadon View Post
    Lol..i like that commercial. His facial expression was priceless..lol
    yepper his look in the commercial is pretty funny !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    769 Global Posts
    You might not have considered this before, but the people who want the 800mhz patch also usually aren't the most patient...

... you do realize that it is Wednesday, right?
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    done and done lol
    Quote Originally Posted by drizek View Post
    You might not have considered this before, but the people who want the 800mhz patch also usually aren't the most patient...

... you do realize that it is Wednesday, right?
    haha.. ya, if I cant wait 10 sec for my email app to load, what make you think I can wait 12 hours for this to be released today?

you've made me into what I am!!!!!
    The patch hasn't been released till now and it's an early afternoon... does it mean that there are 'unexpected' problems with it ? Is it possible that it won't be released today at all ? Could be good to know this so that people are prepared for such bad scenario...
    Quote Originally Posted by kbywal View Post
    The patch hasn't been released till now and it's an early afternoon... does it mean that there are 'unexpected' problems with it ? Is it possible that it won't be released today at all ? Could be good to know this so that people are prepared for such bad scenario...
    I got this one guys.

The patch has been delayed due to unexpected occurances when testing the "uninstalling of the patch".

They are trying to make it very simple to install, using webos quickinstall

Read the previous posts for more info. The patch will be released later today either way.
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    i really would like to know the FOR REAL age average for precentral users is, 95% of you are whining like inpatient kids, its kinda pathetic, quit feeling like your "owed" something, feel lucky that these types of patches and homebrew stuff even exists, quit cryin and pull up your pants. . .
    The real age is 37 going on 3
    i really would like to know the FOR REAL age average for precentral users is, 95% of you are whining like inpatient kids, its kinda pathetic, quit feeling like your "owed" something, feel lucky that these types of patches and homebrew stuff even exists, quit cryin and pull up your pants. . .
    calm down. noone feels owed, they're just excited to try out the new patches. I can tell you, this wait is excrutiating, its worse than when I was a kid waiting for christmas.

If it bothers you, why dont you come back tomorrow when its here.
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    agreed, but let me state something:

Lesson be learned here. Never shoot out a release date, it will only blow up. I know we still have many hours in the day left, but people will start whining once it hits 112am.
    Sprint Palm Pre-
  17.    #197  
    thank someone like caj2008 and unixpsycho !!! Meaning hit their thanks button!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sublimobile View Post
    calm down. noone feels owed, they're just excited to try out the new patches. I can tell you, this wait is excrutiating, its worse than when I was a kid waiting for christmas.

If it bothers you, why dont you come back tomorrow when its here.
    here here!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    thank someone like caj2008 and unixpsycho !!! Meaning hit their thanks button!!
    Thats what they are waiting for... 1000 Thanks!!
    Have it ever occurred to you guys that the people releasing the patch actually have "a life" and may be occupied with some other important thing? My guess is that the patch will be out this evening, because that's when most people have a free time on their hands.. have patient people. At least these guys are not palm, so if they say it will be out today, it damn sure will be out today!