Global Posts
    230 Global Posts
    Hi,

I am working on an app to use the Pre as a remote control for linux-based VDRs. Pretty much is done and I guess a fully funtional beta-version will be available this weekend.

How can I get it on "Preware"?

Where do I have to submit it? What Information needs to be submitted? ....

Thanks

mgmft

P.S.: Heres a screenshot:
    Quote Originally Posted by mgmft View Post
    Hi,

I am working on an app to use the Pre as a remote control for linux-based VDRs. Pretty much is done and I guess a fully funtional beta-version will be available this weekend.

How can I get it on "Preware"?

Where do I have to submit it? What Information needs to be submitted? ....

Thanks

mgmft

P.S.: Heres a screenshot:
    Go to the PreCentral home page and hit the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom.

Then select the 'Developer Access' option and send the request. You should get approved after a day or so. Then the approval email should explain it all.
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    I think it might not be a bad idea to sticky this information. I (and a couple others) had a tough time finding it too.
    Quote Originally Posted by spdqbr View Post
    I think it might not be a bad idea to sticky this information. I (and a couple others) had a tough time finding it too.
    It already is here: http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...s-section.html

The sticky is in the "Homebrew Apps" section of the forum whose purpose is to discuss Homebrew apps (i.e. apps that can be installed from sources other than the official Palm distribution channels).
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami