1.    #1  
    I'm trying to style the date picker and pull down menus in my new app. Can anyone post code examples of how they did it? What would really help is knowing what exactly those widgets throw out, that way I could just access the DOM in CSS.

I posted a couple of screen shots. For the date picker widget I'm trying to change the "Expires" font color and the background color of the month & year selectors. For the drop down menus (Country/State) I'd like to change the label's font color as well as add to the left margin.

Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    MoBill - Use your Authorize.net account to bill your customers with your webOS device!!
    MoJack - Track your lost or stolen webOS device from anywhere!
    Time to get VIRAL
    Wouldn't it be nice to have something like Firebug to inspect DOM elements? In lieu of something like that, you can check this spreadsheet from Palm that shows the CSS selectors for the various widgets. This can be helpful for overriding the default Palm styles.

http://developer.palm.com/download/a...styling-07.xls
    Global Posts
    470 Global Posts
    Use Palm Inspector and you can see exactly what's in the DOM generated by the widgets. You have to launch your app for inspection, i usually do that from the command line

palm-launch -i com.your.appid

after launching app, fire up Palm inspector
    That's right. I forgot about the inspector. Due to the specifics of my app, I have to test on device so I don't use the inspector. Does it show the element details for the Palm widgets as wel"?
  5.    #5  
    Thank you both! I haven't used the inspector and I completely forgot about that spreadsheet (hadn't looked at it since the SDK was first released).

Off to styling...
    MoBill - Use your Authorize.net account to bill your customers with your webOS device!!
    MoJack - Track your lost or stolen webOS device from anywhere!
    Time to get VIRAL