Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    I've searched, and I found two threads that only had two or three posts, and then nothing else.

Is there anything in the works that will basically give us VNC access to the Pre from a PC? I remember on my Treo I had something called PDAReach, which was exactly what I'm looking for here.
    +1 would be awesome
    "The service on my iPhone is so bad I'm thinking of calling it my AOL phone." -- Jim Gaffigan

Quote Originally Posted by Xsavior View Post
    I've searched, and I found two threads that only had two or three posts, and then nothing else.

Is there anything in the works that will basically give us VNC access to the Pre from a PC? I remember on my Treo I had something called PDAReach, which was exactly what I'm looking for here.
    a shame Luna isn't just a nice WM for X11. Then you could run luna/mojo apps seamlessly on any X11 display just by ssh to the pre, and run the app. That'd be cool. Although, on my high-density displays, they'd be friggin' tiny.
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Yeah, I'd love to just basically link the pre to the SDK emulator. Have the little window that looks like the pre, actually run as the pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xsavior View Post

Isn't there a VNC app in the Linux section of Preware?
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    I think i know what you are talking about, but i think that just let's you see your PC screen on the Pre, I'm looking for somethign the other way around...