1.    #1  
    I'm trying to create my first app. I am a super newb. I have gone through the hello world tutorial and the flikr search tutorial, and i'm now trying to make my own first app. I'm stuck at trying to get a jpg from within webview to load in a new scene. Is there a default variable for the url that has been clicked and how do i pass that url to imageview in another scene? I have enabled interrogate clicks and i tried to use webViewLinkClicked without any success. Anytime i add anything to my main-assistant.jsjsjs $file$ $i$ $get$ $a$ $blank$ $grey$ $screen$. $I$'$m$ $trying$ $to$ $use$ $the$ $Ares$ $sdk$ $tool$. $I$ $know$ $it$'$s$ $something$ $stupid$ $i$'$m$ $doing$ ($or$ $not$ $doing$) $because$ $if$ $i$ $don$'$t$ $touch$ $the$ $main$-$assistant$.$js$ $file$ $it$ $will$ $load$ $the$ $html$ $page$ $in$ $webview$ $of$ $the$ $first$ $scene$ $but$ $it$ $won$'$t$ $pass$ $the$ $clicked$ $images$ $to$ $the$ $new$ $scene$. $Please$ $help$
    How many times have you seen the Dr.?..lol
    +1 for the title... -1 for using ares... i never use it, and find it restricting it and the underlying code tougher than just using notepad++.
    My site: Shanerooni, LLC
    Follow me on Twitter
    My apps: GuessWhat? | MazeHunter3D | Small Wonders | PhakePhoney | AutismAware | PicSketcher | Cubix | QuickSolve | QuickSpell | QuickTrace | QuickWhack | QuickSuite | Soccer Shots | Ballooning |
    Cubix
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by shanerooni View Post
    +1 for the title... -1 for using ares... i never use it, and find it restricting it and the underlying code tougher than just using notepad++.
    Ok.. Thanks for the heads up on note pad..
    How many times have you seen the Dr.?..lol