Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    like most people i normally have a few apps that i use regularly running in the background, such as the dialer, email, IM, contact etc its just so much easier and quicker when you do this . However when ever you install patches that require luna restart or restarting the phone in general, thoughs cards will go when the phone restarts (for obvious reason)...

Is there anyway some one could come up with a patch or app that enables you to select the apps you want to launch automatically in card view or full screen (give the option) when the phone restarts or luna restarts etc.

many thanks....
    PreSet Reset by Jason will autostart apps after a scheduled restart.
    Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    I'd like this too. Preset Reset is great, but it only auto starts apps after it's own once a day scheduled restarts -- not manual restarts or those from new patch installs, etc.
    what about mode switcher... Do a search for it ...
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    thanks for the recommendation, i installed ''preset reset'' only it doesnt seem to launch the apps after restart.
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    i did a search on preware for ''mode switcher'' doesnt find anything
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    i dont think there is a app that auto launches apps after luna restart or manual restarting...
    Quote Originally Posted by zineesh View Post
    i dont think there is a app that auto launches apps after luna restart or manual restarting...
    The thread for Mode Switcher is here:
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...-switcher.html

Preset Reset includes a Reset Now feature (in the pull down menu) and will restart one or more applications when you supply a properly formed path for each app in the setup.
    http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...set-reset.html