1.    #1  
    Ok, I think my palmdatabase.db3 file is messed up. Everything is fine, but while each event itself tells me the correct times, when its showing up on day, week, or month modes, the hours and days when these events are showing to occur is off. I deleted and replaced the entire calendar apps folder with all the folders within in after getting rid of any patches I had for the Calendar. I will pay someone money if they can help me figure out what is causing these events to display improperly, regardless of the event itself having the correct times. Please help, I will pay you good money if you do. Oh yeah, I do not want to full doctor my phone. I'm assuming I have to somehow modify the palmdatabase.db3 file to fix whatever error is causing this. Not sure, thats why I will pay good money for someoen to help me fix this. Thank you so much.
    Last edited by palmpreuser1985; 03/10/2010 at 09:12 PM.
    Have you tried removing the google account from your calendar and then readding it?
    Have you tried disabling network time?
  4.    #4  
    None of those work. No matter what I remove (can't remove palm profile) everything is still messed up.
  5.    #5  
    Something has been altered inside the PalmDatabase file and if anyone knows how I can fix this value so that it doesnt display sh!t the wrong way, I will pay you A LOT of money. No one usually cares about small problems like this, but help me solve the problem and I will send you money for your services.
    Try turning off the backup and then turn it back on. It is my understanding that doing this deletes the palmdatabase.db3 and then recreates it.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Lclarkjr View Post
    Try turning off the backup and then turn it back on. It is my understanding that doing this deletes the palmdatabase.db3 and then recreates it.
    This is rather interesting...though I just doctor'ed my phone to try some other things. I will reload my backup palmdatabase file and then try this. thank you.
    so... if you have one event on Monday at 4:00p.m...... you can view those details in the event view... but in day view it is at other time?? and in week view it is on other day?? and in month view.... in another day???