Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Well I noticed that someone just gave up on their tumblr app so I figured I might as well make one since I'm kinda on a roll with Palm apps.

Anyway, heres a snapshot of the login screen, which is all I have done...

Btw, in my opinion this interface is already 100x better than the first tumblr topic posted on this forum. Let me know what you think of the login screen I guess, haha.

Last edited by clacombe; 03/08/2010 at 07:21 PM.
    I love it! It looks just like the actual Tumblr login screen. Can't wait for this app! Maybe it'll get me to start using Tumblr again, I kinda mostly quit Tumblr about when I quit using my iPod touch a lot, it was just too inconvienient to read and post on
    Glad to see you're working on this. I look forward to the release!
    Sweet. If you need testers just let us know...
    Oh, clacombe... Take a look at Tumblr's official app for iphone. It looks laid out well, maybe it can give you some design ideas...
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by headgamer View Post
    Oh, clacombe... Take a look at Tumblr's official app for iphone. It looks laid out well, maybe it can give you some design ideas...
    Thanks for the suggestion, I'll look into that.
  7.    #7  
    How many people would pay $0.99 for this app?
    Me.
  9.    #9  
    Just a little progress update, I'm almost done with the dashboard and next will be the posting feature. But overall almost done! I'll post the dashboard screenshot when I finish!
    Sweet! Can't wait to see what you come up with!
    i want it
  12.    #12  
    Ok here's the dashboard snapshot, just keep in mind this is subject to change so yeah.

13.    #13  
    Just a quick update, the new name for the Tumblr app is "Tumbly". kthx.
    Sweet! Is the dashboard going to have icons for adding stuff like it has on the website? Like Text, Audio, Video, Quote, etc.?

Tumbly? That's cool...at least it looks more like a real word that Tumblr... LOL
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by headgamer View Post
    Sweet! Is the dashboard going to have icons for adding stuff like it has on the website? Like Text, Audio, Video, Quote, etc.?

Tumbly? That's cool...at least it looks more like a real word that Tumblr... LOL
    Yeah the little plus icon on the bottom left will pull up a screen where you can select what you want to post.
    What is the progress on this? I'm super excited for it.
    Yep. Me too! Can't wait to see it in action. Hopefully before you head to Arizona... ;-)
  18.    #18  
    I'm going to send Tumblr another email about the API. Just a quick question I had and yeah but other than that I'm almost done. Should be done within the next week and submitted in the next 2!
    Thanks so much. I cant wait.
    This is awesome! I've been waiting for a Tumblr app for the Pre.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast