Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1.    #41  
    Also, quick update, I guess you could say I'm almost done... Just going to finish the post feature and I'd be finished, I'll send out the beta to my beta testers and then once I get all the bugs out which I don't expect there to be any, I'll submit it to the App Catalog.
  2.    #42  
    Most recent news: The first post from Tumbly was sent yesterday (4/24/2010) and is viewable at: Connor LaCombe
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Everything is sounding good clacombe. I'm really interested in seeing how the app turns out. I'm a student at GA Tech, and it's inspiring me to start building apps myself. Can't wait to grab your app!
    Palm Pre Owner|Sprint Everything Data + Corporate Discount + Perks Galore....
    OMG a Beta would be great...would love to test!!
    New Username: PrfndHatrdOfMan
  5.    #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by rgraham8 View Post
    Everything is sounding good clacombe. I'm really interested in seeing how the app turns out. I'm a student at GA Tech, and it's inspiring me to start building apps myself. Can't wait to grab your app!
    That's awesome, it's at least worth a try.
  6.    #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by Enox View Post
    OMG a Beta would be great...would love to test!!
    Add me on Skype: connor.lacombe and I'll see if I can add you to my Beta Testing program.
    Added
    New Username: PrfndHatrdOfMan
  8.    #48  
    I'm sending out more frequent beta updates to my beta testers and Tumbly should be in the Palm App Catalog soon!
    Global Posts
    495 Global Posts
    I can't wait for this. I am picking up my Pre in a few days and this app is one reason. Is there a live beta feed yet?
    Aaron M. Fisher
    CEO of Sonicfish Consulting
    www.SonicfishConsulting.com

PDA/ Smartphones:
    Handspring Visor> Sony Clie SL10> Nokia N-Gage> Nokia 3300b> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Nokia e71> Apple iPhone 3G> Palm Pre+
  10.    #50  
    I just submitted Tumbly for review to the Palm App Catalog for $1.49. Expect it available for download within the next few days!
    Congrats Connor! Will download as soon as its available!
  12.    #52  
    Tumbly is now available in the Palm App Catalog! Check it out by searching for "Tumbly" in the App Catalog!
    Congrats on getting your app published.
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    i don't suppose you'd consider a homebrew version? I'd gladly pay. It's just that I don't have an american/euro credit card. I use, y'know, money and paypal like normal people.

Would gladly donate for a homebrew.

If not, I'd be very interested in seeing if i could be involved in a beta? I'm already in betas for a few other apps, would be very grateful for the opportunity to 1. actually try it out and 2. give constructive feedback.

hit me up if so
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123