View Poll Results: Do you like what you see?

Voters
184. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeah its ok.

25 13.59%
  • Hellzz Yeah!

51 27.72%
  • I could live without it.

21 11.41%
  • OMFG I JUST WET MYSELF!!!

64 34.78%
  • Boring

23 12.50%
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
    Rabble rabble rabble
    OH WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Will you be able to play against pc players online?

Is that actual video of the game playing on the pre? That's UNBELIEVABLE!

Don't answer my questions, I already know the answers. Good luck!

This thread should be in off topic.
    Last edited by mjkjr; 03/09/2010 at 07:11 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by jstew10 View Post
    Wow. Attacking the founder of webOS Internalz. Nice one. Good use of your 8th post!
    xD I was in the IRC channel chatting with him about how ridiculous this whole affair is when I did it. Evidently some people have issues correctly interpreting sarcasm. Did you honestly believe there was a PC version of PREware? xD Hell, look at the way I worded it, if you were taken in by that and English is your first language, you need to head back to grade school. =P

BTW: I hope you approve of this usage of my 9th post as well! xD
    Last edited by Cerealklr; 03/09/2010 at 06:39 PM.
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    how do you tell if that video is real though?
    Quote Originally Posted by brandon bailey View Post
    All that video shows is that he knows how to put a video of someone playing halo over the image of a pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by oil View Post
    All that video shows is that he knows how to put a video of someone playing halo over the image of a pre.
    I'm not trying to start a fight, or take sides, or anything like that. The video/pics may be real, they may be fake.

But a lot of people said the same thing about NFS and had all sorts of theories on why the video was fake, but when NFS came out on the Pre, a lot of people were eating crow after that.

The point I am trying to make is sit back and see how it unfolds.
    Quote Originally Posted by brandon bailey View Post
    By looking around casually to make sure I'm not dreaming.

REALITY CHECK: The world contains no random, unfilled white voids. - FAILED
    REALITY CHECK: Video games don't play themselves. - FAILED
    REALITY CHECK: The Palm Pre/Plus CANNOT defy gravity. - FAILED

ALSO: The crappy controls the OP drew aren't even in the video.
    +1 for the NFS comment
    Life moves fast, don't miss a thing
  9.    #169  
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanGustafson View Post
    I'm not doubting you or anything, but I did find one of your screen shots, on this website.

Unless you were just using it as a teaser image, if thats the case I apoligize.
    hat was the image i put up to share with you guys that i took off my pc!

Did u ever take into consideration that many people have played the first level in the trial halo?
    Halo For Palm Pre, Palm Pre Plus, WebOS http://1url.com/c3b
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    I also have a suggestion for an app icon for this...
    Quote Originally Posted by fastamx79 View Post
    I'm not trying to start a fight, or take sides, or anything like that.
    Neither was I. I was simply pointing out what the video showed. Which was nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by dr3wpro View Post
    I'm no longer going to use this site because of haters and whatnot. If your a fan of halo and you would like Ring on your phone PM me. If your mad about my decision you can thank the haters in this post.
    Thank'd
    Quote Originally Posted by fastamx79 View Post
    I'm not trying to start a fight, or take sides, or anything like that. The video/pics may be real, they may be fake.

But a lot of people said the same thing about NFS and had all sorts of theories on why the video was fake, but when NFS came out on the Pre, a lot of people were eating crow after that.

The point I am trying to make is sit back and see how it unfolds.
    Yep, I was willing to sit back and see how it unfolds, until the poster made serious unfounded accusations about illegal software in Preware, and failed to back it up with any facts (or in fact even name one instance of such).

Irrespective of whether the port is legit or not, that's not how someone who is legitimate acts.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    The nerve of some people.........
    na na na na

na na na na

hey hey hey.........

GOODBYE!!

And shame on all those who fell for the silly little games the OP played.....

Guess he took his ball and went home!
    I likey take apart thingies....
    Back to your bridges evil Trolls you have no powers here
    A programmer's job is to format ideas into another language's syntax. You won't see a very good reverse engineer + experienced programmer (what this endeavor would take to even layout a blueprint), wording sentences like a 9 year old.

It's impossible to port xbox(360) game engines to the pre. The only way to get halo on the pre would be stealing halo media and design assets, creating an engine to use them, and implement that on webos. Or, (the easy way - hah on the easy part) get wine running on the pre, and halo for pc running under wine. Just check the minimum specs on a halo for pc box to see how impossible that would be. Nevermind the difficulty of dealing with pre hardware for wine.

The only realistic way to put halo on your pre will be a quake engine mod.

good luck, and all that...
  18.    #178  
    Quote Originally Posted by dennisharrison View Post
    A programmer's job is to format ideas into another language's syntax. You won't see a very good reverse engineer + experienced programmer (what this endeavor would take to even layout a blueprint), wording sentences like a 9 year old.

It's impossible to port xbox(360) game engines to the pre. The only way to get halo on the pre would be stealing halo media and design assets, creating an engine to use them, and implement that on webos. Or, (the easy way - hah on the easy part) get wine running on the pre, and halo for pc running under wine. Just check the minimum specs on a halo for pc box to see how impossible that would be. Nevermind the difficulty of dealing with pre hardware for wine.

The only realistic way to put halo on your pre will be a quake engine mod.

good luck, and all that...

your ****ing retarted. You don't know what your talking about. It's not and xbox game. It's a tril pc game you ****ing ***.
    Last edited by dr3wpro; 03/10/2010 at 05:33 PM.
    Halo For Palm Pre, Palm Pre Plus, WebOS http://1url.com/c3b
    didn't you say you were never going to use this site again....

be gone...before somebody drops a house on you.....
    And just to end the suspense....here's what the op will say in a few more days.....or months....or perhaps even years....

I likey take apart thingies....
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast