View Poll Results: Do you like what you see?

Voters
184. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeah its ok.

25 13.59%
  • Hellzz Yeah!

51 27.72%
  • I could live without it.

21 11.41%
  • OMFG I JUST WET MYSELF!!!

64 34.78%
  • Boring

23 12.50%
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
    i can't wait til this guy ports STEAM to the Pre next! w00!

-m
    No, no, no guys. He is going to port an Xbox 360 Emulator, and Halo 3. Seriously dr3wpro( drew pro?) if you want people to stop harrasing you:
    Dont insult or defame legitamit homebrew efforts, webOS internals and R Whitby have been an extremely positive monitoring force in this community, making sure that we dont do anything to make Palm change its friendly stance towards homebrew.
    2nd, provide some modicum of truth or evidence instead of blurry cam shots. People need to have something to hook onto, or something from a reputable source.
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by victort View Post
    haha, i'm sure you could teach him a thing or two, eh?

^_^
    Hahahahah, I love how the tc 'thanked' this post.
    I read this whole thread and realized there are alot of tools on this site. Crying oh he's lying wah wah it's illegal wah it can't be done. Wah my ***** (female parts) hurt.... Get over it. If aint true just let him have his fun. If it's real then good job. For thoes that think this is fake that's cool but, why invest ur time to spam a thread. What are you trying to be captin save a fourm. Loser....

as for u dr3wpro if your not lying then mad props. If this is a gag then you put a little to much time in to this gag and it stopped being funny 8 pages ago. ...
    Quote Originally Posted by dr3wpro View Post
    i dont remember there names and stop spamming. read the print on the front page.
    Just asking you to back up your assertions of illegal software in Preware.

Which I note you haven't done yet ...

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    @rwhitby:
    I think he was referring to the fact that he actually ported preware (pc version) to the Pre long before you guys came around and made it. Therefore, you are illegally infringing on his rights.

=P
    figured id go ahead and add another possible app emblem thing
  8.    #149  
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    hahahaha that is really funny!!!!! i love it
    Halo For Palm Pre, Palm Pre Plus, WebOS http://1url.com/c3b
    did i win a prize
    Is that a scan of your T shirt?

people need to stop flaming this guy, if hes doing this for real cool give him a gold star if hes a lieing piece of ***** and later down the line trys to say ha ha I got ya then Im all for chopping his balls off but so far hes provided no evidence aether way. so lay the &^*^ off him.
    Life moves fast, don't miss a thing
  11.    #152  
    tomorrow im giving 1 person a chance to play the alpha alpha haha.
    if you are not on the alpha beta list already hurry and pm me!
    oh and about the video can you show the touch controls or something to show how it worked on the confined space of the pres screen
  13.    #154  
    did i win a prize
    not yet but your goin to get something for effort
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    @rwhitby:
    I think he was referring to the fact that he actually ported preware (pc version) to the Pre long before you guys came around and made it. Therefore, you are illegally infringing on his rights.
    Wow. Attacking the founder of webOS Internalz. Nice one. Good use of your 8th post!
    So... How do you melee? And why don't you put the change view on the right side so it's actually like halo on an xbox controller.
    Last edited by RyanGustafson; 03/09/2010 at 06:04 PM.
  16.    #157  
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanGustafson View Post
    So... How do you melee? And why don't you put the change view on the right side so it's actually like halo on an xbox controller.
    Right now melee is a keyboard command until l i put in the game. Maybe i could find a way to shake the phone for bash? as for the view ill see what can be done. Thanks for the feedback.
    I'm not doubting you or anything, but I did find one of your screen shots, on this website.

Unless you were just using it as a teaser image, if thats the case I apoligize.
    mmm your right, that is the exact image, all the grunts are in the same exact places... lets not jump to pitch forks yet though...
    Life moves fast, don't miss a thing
    Bs bs bs bs bs
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast