View Poll Results: Do you like what you see?

Voters
184. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeah its ok.

25 13.59%
  • Hellzz Yeah!

51 27.72%
  • I could live without it.

21 11.41%
  • OMFG I JUST WET MYSELF!!!

64 34.78%
  • Boring

23 12.50%
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dr3wpro View Post
    As far as legal issues go there are many things in preware, even in the app catalog that could be seen as illegal
    Exactly what things in Preware are you asserting are illegal?

Troll thread or not, you don't get away with making statements like that without backing them up with facts.

-- Rod
    Last edited by rwhitby; 03/09/2010 at 04:17 PM.
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    man, you shoulda waited til April 1st to post this, THAT woulda been epic.. but no. now it's just a troll thread
  3.    #123  
    Quote Originally Posted by victort View Post
    man, you shoulda waited til April 1st to post this, THAT woulda been epic.. but no. now it's just a troll thread
    im no troll!

Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post

-- Rod
    many many many many things.
    For every game that you see theres a cheap knockoff on Preware. i love Preware and im glad we can use it but most apps are cheap copy's
    Halo For Palm Pre, Palm Pre Plus, WebOS http://1url.com/c3b
    im no troll!

For every game that you see theres a cheap knockoff on Preware. i love Preware and im glad we can use it but most apps are cheap copy's
    Could you specifically name one thing in preware that is illegal?

-Eric G

WebOS Internals Developer.
    Follow me on Twitter for updates to my projects: | Virtual Keyboard | wIRC | SuperTux | AUPT | KeyBoss | freeTether |

Donate
    inb4 Windows 7 exported to WebOS next.
    On it. I just finished getting the NT kernel ported. I'll post pics in a sec. I expect it done by April-ish. No offense, but your port is going to be kind of useless, dude.
    doh!! i'm totally PSYCHIC!!
  8.    #128  
    doh!! i'm totally PSYCHIC!!
    go away you hater
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerealklr View Post
    On it. I just finished getting the NT kernel ported. I'll post pics in a sec. I expect it done by April-ish. No offense, but your port is going to be kind of useless, dude.
    what the **** are you smoking? everyone want halo on the pre.

inb4 Windows 7 exported to WebOS next.
    gooo away!

Quote Originally Posted by egaudet View Post
    Could you specifically name one thing in preware that is illegal?
    later im in the middle of working on the port.
    So, you ported Microsoft DirectX to the pre also? Or did you just change all the code in halo over to using OpenGL ES for all its 3D hardware acceleration? And how did you do that without the source?
  10.    #130  
    Quote Originally Posted by oil View Post
    So, you ported Microsoft DirectX to the pre also? Or did you just switch halo over to using OpenGL ES for all its 3D hardware acceleration?
    I will be more then happy to tell you in June after the release.
    Okay, heres a pic. Sorry, my webcam is ****ty. Windows 7 should definitely be running by April. Then you can play halo (all the way up to 3!) natively on the phone, along with every other program Windows 7 can run! Yay!

On photobucket:
    /albums/s272/CerealKlr/WindowsNTBootloader.png

(Sorry, not a high enough post count to post images..?)

EDIT: If a mod that comes by could fix my link, I would really appreciate it!
    Last edited by Cerealklr; 03/09/2010 at 04:49 PM. Reason: Ask a mod to help out with the whole link issue.
    Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    Okay, heres a pic. Sorry, my webcam is ****ty. Windows 7 should definitely be running by April. Then you can play halo (all the way up to 3!) natively on the phone, along with every other program WIndows 7 can run! Yay!

On photobucket:

lol
    As far as legal issues go there are many things in preware, even in the app catalog that could be seen as illegal

Troll thread or not, you don't get away with making statements like that without backing them up with facts.
    If there's so many many many many things, you should be able to name just one off the top of your head ...

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    im going to assume he means the doom and space invaders ports
    The DOOM source was released under GPL by ID in 1997. The WAD is shareware, and is NOT distributed with the ipkg (but is downloaded by the end user). The version in Preware is released under the same license, with the source fully available from the git. To assert that it is anything but legal is stupid and offensive.
    Bringing you the first video recorder (Precorder), the first SDL application/game (DOOM), the first "make my magicjack/corporate voicemail play on my webos phone thingy" (gsm codec package), and now, webos's first opensource media recorder (voice and stream!) -> zcorder
  16.    #136  
    If there's so many many many many things, you should be able to name just one off the top of your head ...

-- Rod
    i dont remember there names and stop spamming. read the print on the front page.
    Quote Originally Posted by lupos View Post
    lol
    what u said haha

Okay, heres a pic. Sorry, my webcam is ****ty. Windows 7 should definitely be running by April. Then you can play halo (all the way up to 3!) natively on the phone, along with every other program Windows 7 can run! Yay!

On photobucket:

EDIT: If a mod that comes by could fix my link, I would really appreciate it!
    you need Photoshop class
  17.    #137  
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    im going to assume he means the doom and space invaders ports
    no i assumed those were legal but.... lets drop the preware thing. if u want to talk about it pm me. this page if for telling me how to make Ring (halo) better.
    Im sorry if i ****ed anyone off on the preware thing.
    you need Photoshop class

haha, i'm sure you could teach him a thing or two, eh?

^_^
    Especially with the blurry cam shots...
    Quote Originally Posted by Prenosicator View Post
    Actually, I think instead of PMing you, I'm going to 'spam' your thread more (as you put it). Please immediately report me to the moderators.
    Thats an excellent idea!! +1 from me!
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast