View Poll Results: Do you like what you see?

Voters
184. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeah its ok.

25 13.59%
  • Hellzz Yeah!

51 27.72%
  • I could live without it.

21 11.41%
  • OMFG I JUST WET MYSELF!!!

64 34.78%
  • Boring

23 12.50%
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
  1.    #81  
    Quote Originally Posted by IcerC View Post
    They're haters, don't feed em.

This is amazing dr3wpro. Can't wait to see the progress.
    Thanks Man
    Halo For Palm Pre, Palm Pre Plus, WebOS http://1url.com/c3b
    I'm no lawyer but it fits exactly like the p2p argument. You bought it and changed it to mp3 and now share it. Your not encouraging people to copy and make profit, your just sharing it. Well you just did was take the game halo and converted it to pre format since MS isn't the best at making apps so you did it and made it functional. I wouldn't encourage changing the name to ring cause that's plagerism but you did what you did and sharing it. Just keep it to precentral and not app store cause then ur violating alot of laws
    btw... I'm interested in beta testing this for you
  4.    #84  
    Quote Originally Posted by jonathanlc2005 View Post
    btw... I'm interested in beta testing this for you
    ill add you to the list and i really could care less about copyright infringement
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    add me to the list if you can.
    Quote Originally Posted by dr3wpro View Post
    ill add you to the list and i really could care less about copyright infringement
    never been a fan of copyright laws myself either at least not for software anyway just look at how apple has patented everything about the iphone under the sun
    Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    Man I am going to be really really excited when this comes out!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    sounds like a massive app perhaps breaking it into decent sized segments like the old metal gear solid games before blu-ray
    what do you mean before blu-ray they still had to compress some parts and unzip as you played the game well exceded the 50 gigs on blu-ray
    If there are any spots left i would love to test it if not I totally understand.
    i'd love to test this out too!
    count me in if there is room on the list
    Absolute BS. Halo will run like absolute dog doo in wine on the pre. Using wine will be the only way to use the halo game engine for the pre.

No one should believe dr3wpro.

Happy April fools
    Global Posts
    180 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    never been a fan of copyright laws myself either at least not for software anyway just look at how apple has patented everything about the iphone under the sun
    copyright != patent
    My gullible side wants to say "Yay halo for the pre!!!" My logical side wants to say "BS".

cool!
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    ok so let me get this straight if your not BS us right now and your actually able to do this...does that mean you or other people would be able to port other games like god of war or other geeat games made for xbox ps3 or other great pc games?
    personally, I'm calling BS on this one...and also as to copyright infringement, I'd have to say it is a HUGE piracy issue....and sorry to say piracy is NOT allowed on this forum....PM being sent to the mods...sorry to ruin your fun, but i'm a developer myself, and what you are attempting to do is not cool.

Nor do I think it's real...but I already said that.

Perhaps you could go visit The Pirate Bay?

Cheers

Robert
    How the heck can you be porting two closed source games to a platform they aren't even closed to being designed for?
  19.    #99  
    If u read everything would see I’m not saying anything until the final copy of the game in done. STOP HATEING
    Global Posts
    511 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dr3wpro View Post
    If u read everything would see Iím not saying anything until the final copy of the game in done. STOP HATEING
    As someone who has actually ported software with access to the source code and knows the physical differences between different CPUs and computer architectures, I'm calling BS. Yes it has been done, but for games that are open source or at the very least had their source code leaked. You can not convince me without proof that you have a method of porting 1s and 0s formatted to use x86 and all of its extensions into 1s and 0s of a completely different architecture with alpha releases or video expected by the end of April. You are better off rewriting the entire game and finding a way to import assets (3D models, textures, etc. things that aren't binary executable code). Try not to take this as a personal attack and as a "hating" post. Just trying to save you some headaches.

Mods, can you move this thread to the developer section?
    I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.
    Device history: *free feature Phone*x3 -> LG Rumor -> Palm Pre -> HTC Arrive (3days) -> Samsung Nexus S 4G (28 days) -> Samsung Galaxy S II Sprint Epic 4G Touch -> Palm Pre -> Pre 3
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast