View Poll Results: Do you like what you see?

Voters
184. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeah its ok.

25 13.59%
  • Hellzz Yeah!

51 27.72%
  • I could live without it.

21 11.41%
  • OMFG I JUST WET MYSELF!!!

64 34.78%
  • Boring

23 12.50%
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dr3wpro View Post
    fake and gay haha
    Don't be mad because he figured out how you did it
  2.    #202  
    download link will be um in less then 20
    Halo For Palm Pre, Palm Pre Plus, WebOS http://1url.com/c3b
    Quote Originally Posted by dr3wpro View Post
    download link will be um in less then 20
    Good thing there is this great website unshorten.com, which tells me whats behind your "download link" is really a rickroll on youtube, not a download.

Way to go. You had everyone fooled.
    well this certainly turned out to be a waste of a thread. now we wait for a mod to close it
    Wait so this is all fake? My friend has been telling me about this for like 3 days! This guy should get reported.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrCapi View Post
    Wait so this is all fake? My friend has been telling me about this for like 3 days! This guy should get reported.
    really. he also posted webos 1.4 was out on back in early feb. its people like this that i hate
    Quote Originally Posted by louis6279 View Post
    really. he also posted webos 1.4 was out on back in early feb. its people like this that i hate
    My friend told me to signup for the beta on precentral but i did not even have an account. I make one just for this game and now i feel fooled.
    Last edited by DrCapi; 03/11/2010 at 04:32 PM.
    We knew it was fake the minute this was posted... It's really just annoying knowing that some users did believe him & wouldn't be convinced otherwise until this thread hit 11 pages & his RickRoll video (i'm assuming, no chance i'll even open the YouTube link ) to be posted before they figured it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Veritas06 View Post
    We knew it was fake the minute this was posted... It's really just annoying knowing that some users did believe him & wouldn't be convinced otherwise until this thread hit 11 pages & his RickRoll video (i'm assuming, no chance i'll even open the YouTube link ) to be posted before they figured it out.
    It looks like he really knows how to use his Photoshop.
    nah it doesnt take much effort to do what he did
    lol yeah, just like mine? It took all of 5 minutes to put the "God of War" screenshot together.
    honestly since dr3wpro has done this before (with the 1.4 update) i really think its time for that ban hammer or at the very least an infraction
    I already reported his first post, maybe if we can get enough people he will be banned,
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011