View Poll Results: Do you like what you see?

Voters
184. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeah its ok.

25 13.59%
  • Hellzz Yeah!

51 27.72%
  • I could live without it.

21 11.41%
  • OMFG I JUST WET MYSELF!!!

64 34.78%
  • Boring

23 12.50%
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
    Global Posts
    511 Global Posts
    So glad other people agreed with me
    I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.
    Device history: *free feature Phone*x3 -> LG Rumor -> Palm Pre -> HTC Arrive (3days) -> Samsung Nexus S 4G (28 days) -> Samsung Galaxy S II Sprint Epic 4G Touch -> Palm Pre -> Pre 3
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    this guys a chump from what i can remember hes been on here talking out his ***** a few times never to be backed up or proven to be right. i may be wrong but i can remember cursing his name before
    Quote Originally Posted by KeeganDoomFire View Post
    +1 for the NFS comment
    Except NFS was developed with direct hand in hand intervention with Palm and the company that OWN's the source code. Not to mention it was a direct port of software made for like chips.

They also had a huge amount of capital and people working around the clock to make it happen. This guy is claiming to do something so unlike NFS that you saying +1 to it or using it as an example to defend him, kinda makes you look silly.

Webos has seen silly fake ports before, remember the 1st PS ports by this

There are many reasons to be skeptical with this OP and the fact that his answer to every question from the Webos guys is "im not saying" tells me he can't play nicely even if it is true.

How much sense does it make for someone faced with an insane amount of work if it is true to be not asking for help from every which way to complete it. And since he can't make $$$ off of it, there is no payday for doing so. This is fake. Don't think so? Fine, be one of those guys, but don't compare it to NFS, there is no comparison.
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Global Posts
    570 Global Posts
    Let me say this. If it seems too good to be true it almost always is.

First of all, I have asked the OP to provide me with a screenshot...not a picture taken on a camera, and not the photoshopped pictures he originally posted. He assured me he would send me a screenshot 2 days ago. I have not seen it yet.

2. Everyone needs to be VERY leary of this software as well as any other software they install that isnt through Palm or the webos internals group.

This guy could install a virus on your phone. He could steal your passwords, he can steal any account info you access on your phone. I am not saying this is his motive, but it would be very easy for him to do that. Dont trust everyone. If it comes to Preware, then you can install it, but until then, I wouldnt trust him unless I could verify the code beforehand.
  5.    #185  
    Quote Originally Posted by piaband View Post
    Let me say this. If it seems too good to be true it almost always is.

First of all, I have asked the OP to provide me with a screenshot...not a picture taken on a camera, and not the photoshopped pictures he originally posted. He assured me he would send me a screenshot 2 days ago. I have not seen it yet.

2. Everyone needs to be VERY leary of this software as well as any other software they install that isnt through Palm or the webos internals group.

This guy could install a virus on your phone. He could steal your passwords, he can steal any account info you access on your phone. I am not saying this is his motive, but it would be very easy for him to do that. Dont trust everyone. If it comes to Preware, then you can install it, but until then, I wouldnt trust him unless I could verify the code beforehand.
    i posted them right to the thread!
    Halo For Palm Pre, Palm Pre Plus, WebOS http://1url.com/c3b
    Thanks for the fun read, guys. This thread is hilarious

Let me just go on the record as thinking this guy is totally fake.
    I likey take apart thingies....
    I said earlier I wanted to be a tester, but further thinking (and lack of any solid proof) has made me change my mind. Last thing I need is a trojan horse installed on my phone. The way the OP has been acting makes me think this is 100% B.S.

Besides, I started second guessing everything when the OP said Preware has 'illegal' content on it. It doesn't. The only apps I can see even remotely close would be the emulators. I'm not saying the emulators themselves are illegal (I know they are NOT) but a lot of people say emulators are only good for playing illegal ROMS. That is not the fault of the developers. Preware (and everything on it) is 100% legal.

Sorry OP. I am now in doubt as to the honesty of this app. I'm not trusting my phone/info to some person who can't even answer basic questions.

I will only trust my phone to Palm's app catalog, and Preware.
    Quote Originally Posted by onyoursix View Post
    now... if there was multiplayer for this.... i know about 5 people who would trade in their iphones for a pre in a heart beat.
    You want to split the screen four ways?!? Our thumbs would cover everything!
  10.    #190  
    Quote Originally Posted by powerbyte View Post
    very funny
    Quote Originally Posted by dr3wpro View Post
    I've gotten so many request to comeback to the site so I am staying here no matter what haters say. Again I made a comment about Preware that was proven to be false. I am sorry if I offended you. As for all the people calling me names and what not, this is a REAL thread on a NON-Completed game. My Screenshots are Real and I have no reason to be lying to anyone. For those who say this is not possible that is very false. I'm continuing from where I left off.
    Unthank'd.
    very funny

if you get palm into a lawsuit over this with microsoft, I order a sacrifice (you)
    honestly dr3wpro i really think you should either show some more evidence (at the very least video of the game being played) or understand people need proof or they will doubt and call B.S.
    Can a mod please just lock this thread?

Since this is 'real' why can't you inform all of us as to how you're doing it? Why all the mysterious "i'll tell you when it's 'released'"? You would have nothing to lose since you're saying you're not charging for it & therefore no one else would secretly try to release it before you.

You kept telling Rod that you didn't have time to explain the process because you 'had to get back to development' but you seem to have enough time to constantly reply to posts here on the thread.

What service are you using to start this 'game'? Or are you too busy to answer a simple question such as this?

I also notice you didn't correct your post:
    (update) Size Size Size: I was going to post on size some time in April but it seems some people are jumping the gun. Theres two ways to play the game, the full trial or level packs (of 3). Difficult for me.... yes. For you.... easy easy easy. (you will understand later) As far as legal issues go there are many things in preware, even in the app catalog that could be seen as illegal but the game will be removed from this website if anything happens. Thats brings me to my next umm idea? I plan on porting on more games for the Pre and maybe some for the pixi so with that said i will be making a website for full updates but until then keep checking out here.
    Are you trying to say porting a closed-source game isn't illegal because there is so-called questionable-content present in the App Catalog? Any elaboration on that?

EDIT:
    Since he's 'porting' Halo, i thought i'd show a screenshot of a God of War 'port'.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Veritas06; 03/10/2010 at 11:06 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Veritas06 View Post
    Since he's 'porting' Halo, i thought i'd show a screenshot of a God of War 'port'.
    No, you're doing it wrong. You have to put that image on your pre, and open it in the photos app, then take a picture of you putting your fingers on it as if you were playing.
    Again I made a comment about Preware that was proven to be false. I am sorry if I offended you.
    Apology accepted.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Boy, don't go away mad
    Boy, just go away
    Boy, don't go away mad
    Now boy, just go away

or........

So long farewell, auf weidersehen goodnight
    I leave and heave a sigh and say good bye - goodbyyyyyyeeeee!

or maybe even....

Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more.
    Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more.
    What you say?
    Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more.
    Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more.

And since Chuck Norris tells me it isn't so...then I believe him...

I likey take apart thingies....
    some photoshop images. and who IN THE HELL would put grenades at the top of the screen. i remember from my halo days close encounters required a lot of grenade-throwing. how am i supposed to see if my thumb is at the top of the screen. so i think you are a complete fake, and an attention w hore. so i am at least being constructive in letting you know to put the grenades at the bottom of the screen. good luck.
    Last edited by shanerooni; 03/11/2010 at 09:02 AM.
    My site: Shanerooni, LLC
    Follow me on Twitter
    My apps: GuessWhat? | MazeHunter3D | Small Wonders | PhakePhoney | AutismAware | PicSketcher | Cubix | QuickSolve | QuickSpell | QuickTrace | QuickWhack | QuickSuite | Soccer Shots | Ballooning |
    Cubix
    Quote Originally Posted by oil View Post
    No, you're doing it wrong. You have to put that image on your pre, and open it in the photos app, then take a picture of you putting your fingers on it as if you were playing.
    Ah, you're right. I fixed it now:
    Attached Images Attached Images
  20.    #200  
    Quote Originally Posted by Veritas06 View Post
    Ah, you're right. I fixed it now:
    fake and gay haha
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast