1.    #1  
    Well Guys & Gals,

I installed a number of patches today. All of which I love. But now my Pre is doing something I don't want it to. When I lock the phone, and place it on the Touchstone, the last thing I was looking at, is displayed with the lock symbol at the bottom of the screen. It also unlocks by itself (no swipe) when removed from the Touchstone.

Here's what I installed today:
    1. Call duration in call log
    2. Charging alert vibrate only
    3. Device menu utrramix
    4. Enable dialpad vibration
    5. Enable landscape messaging
    6. Enable landscape email
    7. Fullscreen mode browser
    8. Hide quicklaunch bar
    9. Improved photo naming
    10. Really silent ringer switch mute
    11. Ringer switch icon
    12. Show app details
    13. Show download count
    14. Unthrottle download manager
    15. Video camera flashlight
    I can't find any settings to change, to make it work like it used to. I'm hoping one of you smarty-pantsess will have something jump right out at you.
    The single biggest reason I need it undone, is I'm using switcharoo for my wallpapers, and most of what I have loaded are PG-13, almost R rated. Very inappropiate at work, as I have a Touchstone on my desk.
    Making an educated guess, I'm leaning toward Device menu utrramix.
    BTW, I'm technical, just not in this area.

Thanks in advance.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

based on what i read this sounds exactly how the touchstone has always behaved for me i dont see any problem
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    based on what i read this sounds exactly how the touchstone has always behaved for me i dont see any problem
    What mine did since launch on a Touchstone was have a black screen, with time & lock symbol displayed. Notifications were also active.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

4.    #4  
    I made a lucky guess, and removed Device menu utrramix, and it's back to normal.

Thanks for looking.

<closed>

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Lockscreen bug isn't cause by any patches, so you can re-install that patch again. It's a GUI bug on Palm's fault. A luna restart fixes it, that's why it went away when you uninstalled your patch.

Also, my Pre unlocks itself when removed from the TS. I think this happens by default.