1.    #1  
    So flash is taking another 5 years to fully work on web os... lol Im joking but thats how it seems so I wanted to ask the developers pls pls pls
    is it possible to make a hulu.com and a tv.com app maybe even better one app for both sites... first this would easy be a 100 000dollar app..
    so the money is shure and my serious question is can it be done?

with muchos respect

Smove MC
    nope. Hulu is protected by the networks and blocks mobile browsers. No public API available, and it most likely will never become available.
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
  3.    #3  
    ok thats it for hulu but there is a tv.com app that works on android?
    wouldnt it be a great app for palm too?
    then it works very good on the android my brother watches it all day long
  4.    #4  
    if hulu does that we all know that means there death...well on android tv.com works so can it work for web os too?
    Quote Originally Posted by smovemc View Post
    if hulu does that we all know that means there death...well on android tv.com works so can it work for web os too?
    hulu has been doing it since september? And it wont be their death. Opening it up could be the death for traditional advertising on the networks whose shows are available on hulu. It puts pressure on the networks and could end in reduced viewers thus effecting ad sales for said shows real broadcast.

6.    #6  
    more and more people stop watching tv anyway so of course it will all transfer to the internet... but my question is why does tv.com work on android.. and cant work on webos?
    I've never used the TV.com app on Android but I'm guessing TV.com actually made the app and not someone else. And I can't even find an API for TV.com. So to answer your question somewhat simply. The reason there isn't a TV.com app for the Palm WebOS is because TV.com hasn't made one and no one can make one because there isn't an API.
    well said.

tv.com uses flash9, anyone willing to try and get 9 working? I think the cpu can handle it for the mean time. Would definitely get adobe tee'd off enough to get 10.1 stable and out with the bad press of the choppyness of 9
  10.    #10  
    that's what I was hoping to get adobe moving.... Well said... Hmmm api...back and forth it's getting adobe running without them...just like the precorder got palm to finally make recording possible