1.    #1  
    Prior to 1.4 I had this patch installed. I uninstalled all patched before upgrading, but not I get this error using webos quick install:

An error occured while attempting to run /tmp/ipkgScript.sh

The next patch would create teh file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/appcontrollers/rename-page-assistant.jsjsjs $which$ $already$ $exists$ $Assume$ -$R$ [$n$]

Apply anyway? [n]

1 hunk out of 1 hunk ignored--see webos-patches.log for more details

Help?
    Quote Originally Posted by edelweiss View Post
    Prior to 1.4 I had this patch installed. I uninstalled all patched before upgrading, but not I get this error using webos quick install:

The next patch would create teh file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/appcontrollers/rename-page-assistant.jsjsjs $which$ $already$ $exists$ $Assume$ -$R$ [$n$]

Apply anyway? [n]

Help?
    Any other launcher patches? I know that one 4x4 icons patch directly conflicts with the named pages....
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
  3.    #3  
    yup-I have that one (v3). Just uninstalled it and I still cannot install Named Pages

I also have:
    Add Date MM/DD
    Add space between snooze and dismiss
    advanced reset options
    battery icon as percent
    call duration in call log
    default to month view
    device menu remox with flashlight
    enable add/delete pages
    enable landscape e-mail
    enable landscape youtube
    match state to area code
    no auto-off while charging
    power button to end calls
    pull add/delete as well...
    it doesn't work with wrap pages. You have to choose one or the other

Apply anyway? [n]

Help?
    Somehow you didn't uninstall this patch correctly because the created file stayed on the device. EPR

-Eric G

WebOS Internals Developer.
    Follow me on Twitter for updates to my projects: | Virtual Keyboard | wIRC | SuperTux | AUPT | KeyBoss | freeTether |

Donate
  7.    #7  
    I removed add/delete--still no workee.

Laingman-What do yo mean by "wrap pages?"
  8.    #8  
    I ran EPR--still getting the same message. is there any other way to get that file off somehow?
    I ran EPR--still getting the same message. is there any other way to get that file off somehow?
    Doctor or command line

-Eric G

WebOS Internals Developer.
    Follow me on Twitter for updates to my projects: | Virtual Keyboard | wIRC | SuperTux | AUPT | KeyBoss | freeTether |

Donate
    Have you tried installing with Preware? Read up on the "Named pages in launcher" patch thread. For some reason wosqi cannot install this patch. Works with commandline install though. Patch was submitted to Preware a few days ago and it does install successfully. FYI.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    I have the original version and it works with it. Actually it has worked with all version of the named page patch.
  12.    #12  
    Thanks for the suggestions--I actually tried Pre-ware first, but was getting THIS error:

Is there any info there that would help?

I am using V0.9.29
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by ChemEngr View Post
    Have you tried installing with Preware? Read up on the "Named pages in launcher" patch thread. For some reason wosqi cannot install this patch. Works with commandline install though. Patch was submitted to Preware a few days ago and it does install successfully. FYI.
    apologies--I will take my issue over there. I did not know that thread was there. THanks