1.    #1  
    I started a webOS Meetup.com group for devs in the Chicagoland area. I think it will be a great place for local devs to connect. Check out the group and RSVP for the first meetup!
    MoBill - Use your Authorize.net account to bill your customers with your webOS device!!
    MoJack - Track your lost or stolen webOS device from anywhere!
    Time to get VIRAL
    While I can't make the Mar 20 meeting, I'd like to attend one since I'm in the Milwaukee area. (I would be nice to have one meeting at a location in between the 2 cities.)
    Richard Neff

My tutorials on WebOS development: Beyond 'Hello World!' | Getting Started - WebOS Development

My apps: Percent Table | SierraPapa
    Global Posts
    316 Global Posts
    Just signed up! while I can't make the march 20th meet (debate tournament). I do hope there is a future meeting I can attend. I only develop as a hobby but I am very interested in investing myself more in the platform and meeting some other developers.

I live in a northern suburb so if we wanted to meeting somewhere between chicago and milwaukee that could work.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by RickNeff View Post
    While I can't make the Mar 20 meeting, I'd like to attend one since I'm in the Milwaukee area. (I would be nice to have one meeting at a location in between the 2 cities.)
    Quote Originally Posted by kmax12 View Post
    Just signed up! while I can't make the march 20th meet (debate tournament). I do hope there is a future meeting I can attend. I only develop as a hobby but I am very interested in investing myself more in the platform and meeting some other developers.

I live in a northern suburb so if we wanted to meeting somewhere between chicago and milwaukee that could work.
    I'd love for you to attend in the future. March 20th was an arbitrary date that I chose last night when I created the group. I'm going to create a poll to find out the best dates/times to meet as soon as more people join... *hint hint*

I'm also going to do the same as far as location. Right now I'm trying to find a business incubator that would like to become a sponsor of the group. In exchange for letting us use their conference rooms I'll promote their services. Until them, I know a cafe or two with private rooms that will suffice.

I look forward to meeting you guys at one of the meetups!
    MoBill - Use your Authorize.net account to bill your customers with your webOS device!!
    MoJack - Track your lost or stolen webOS device from anywhere!
    Time to get VIRAL