1.    #1  
    Not sure if i'm in the right place to post this. I really need help though. Just started using WebOS QuickInstall, and got a little bit used to it. I'm downloaded a theme from precentral.net and when I went to try to load a theme on themer a message pops up saying "Sorry, theming is currently disabled until the new theming specification is put into place". Is there any updates, or another way I can put themes into my palm pre?
  2. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDame40 View Post
    Not sure if i'm in the right place to post this. I really need help though. Just started using WebOS QuickInstall, and got a little bit used to it. I'm downloaded a theme from precentral.net and when I went to try to load a theme on themer a message pops up saying "Sorry, theming is currently disabled until the new theming specification is put into place". Is there any updates, or another way I can put themes into my palm pre?
    Use WebOS QuickInstall to install Preware on your phone. You can then install themes, patches, homebrew apps, etc. right from your phone, without needing to even plug into your computer! You can find it under the WebOS Internals feed in WebOS QuickInstall.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks. I'm going to try that right now.