1.    #1  
    Can somebody please make me a xbox live app i will pay someone to do so, but i want the ability to sign in and see your friends and what their playin and also send and recieve messages that would be nice.... just let me know how much you want.

<<< Beau Denison >>>
    <<<< WebOS Represent >>>>
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    I know there was an app in devlopment early on...XboxLive Friends; it's still available through Preware. It is very early beta and only supports adding friends to see their status. I believe that Microsoft does not allow other applications to access XBL's chat feature. I don't think the developer has touched it in the past 6 months though...here's the link for info: http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-a...oxlive-friends
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    It's a great app for what it does. Well worth the price (free).
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by reyalsnik View Post
    I know there was an app in devlopment early on...XboxLive Friends; it's still available through Preware. It is very early beta and only supports adding friends to see their status. I believe that Microsoft does not allow other applications to access XBL's chat feature. I don't think the developer has touched it in the past 6 months though...here's the link for info: http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-a...oxlive-friends
    i dont know why people always tell me about that peice a **** app, i mean sorry about the dis but its a pointless app for me
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by denisonbeau01 View Post
    i dont know why people always tell me about that peice a **** app, i mean sorry about the dis but its a pointless app for me
    How is it pointless? It does exactly what you asked for and what you need.
    Microsoft doesnt have public feeds or apis for the information you want. Even XBLFriends (which, contrary to your opinion, is not crap), is using private feeds hosted on a private server. Have you noticed, outside of Zune integration, how there are no xbox live apps (that stay around for long, anyway) that have the functions you want?

Not really all that possible :>
    Just waiting for the day my Pre has contacts grouping, and a "speed dial" for text messaging
  7.    #7  
    how come on my ipod touch i have the app "Friends" and that does exactly what i said
    Because 'Friends' is a browser widget which logs you into the webpage and parses out the information you want. Not to mention has full access to your entire account, credit cards, friends, and even your xbox. Not to mention it breaks the usage agreement of the live accounts and yours could be banned for using such an app.

Not to mention no self respecting developer would want to make anything for someone who won't take the take to read the app's description and the usage agreements of the technology they use, or think for a moment that if it was easily done it already would have.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by denisonbeau01 View Post
    Can somebody please make me a xbox live app i will pay someone to do so, but i want the ability to sign in and see your friends and what their playin and also send and recieve messages that would be nice.... just let me know how much you want.

<<< Beau Denison >>>
    1337pwn.gameriot, is in the process of making an app for WebOS. It should be released this month. Here is a quote from the developer.

"We missed January. I suspected 1.4 was going to break us -- It did. With some updates, we'll be back in action. Since the Pre landed on Verizon, demand has increased considerably. I'd like to see out the door this month. Thank you for your patience."
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by slp15 View Post
    1337pwn.gameriot, is in the process of making an app for WebOS. It should be released this month. Here is a quote from the developer.

"We missed January. I suspected 1.4 was going to break us -- It did. With some updates, we'll be back in action. Since the Pre landed on Verizon, demand has increased considerably. I'd like to see out the door this month. Thank you for your patience."
    thank you thats what i like to here unlike MR.Negative up there^^