View Poll Results: Would You Be Willing To Donate To A Developer So They Could Create A ROM Emulator?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

10 76.92%
  • NO

3 23.08%
  1.    #1  

How many people here would be willing to donate money to a developer that were to build a Super Nintendo And/Or Sega Genesis emulator for the WebOS? Emulators are tough apps to build and maybe if there were enough people on board to help support the development; then we might be able to find a developer that would create this emulator for us.

Last edited by the2ndflood; 03/02/2010 at 06:16 AM.
    This is a highly divided topic as shown by the NesEM thread.

Personally I view emulators the same way as any other software that has value to me - it adds a valuable feature to my phone that the developer has spent their personal time working on.

So, I for one am happy to donate to, or buy from developers who produce game emulators. I'd certainly like to see a SNES/Genesis emulator for WebOS.
    IF it can be made to support the Keyboard ;-) I would be more than glad to Donate as much as i can.

Thats the one thing the palm would have over the iphone/ipod.

Love playing the emulators on the iphone/ipod, but hate blocking half the screen with my fingers.
    Quote Originally Posted by randompre21 View Post
    IF it can be made to support the Keyboard ;-) I would be more than glad to Donate as much as i can.

Thats the one thing the palm would have over the iphone/ipod.

Love playing the emulators on the iphone/ipod, but hate blocking half the screen with my fingers.
    So true. Playing Mario is pointless on a touchscreen, you can't hold B and tap A at the same time. Gotta love a physical keyboard