1.    #1  
    Just in case a developer is bored and needs a new idea to work on, I'll toss out the idea of an EXIF viewer application or add-in to the camera app. I'd love to see one that could also link the EXIF GPS data and push it off to SprintNav or Google maps.
    I talked to deep inside Sprint and they confirmed a rumor i heard. Soon with Webos Update 2.0 it will be a totally new way of using app on the pre aand pre store it seems like you can use like every app out there on the maked or something like that. Pretty awesome news.
    sprint confirmed that the pre 2 will arrive this summer time. Probably with 4G.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by dante501 View Post
    I talked to deep inside Sprint and they confirmed a rumor i heard. Soon with Webos Update 2.0 it will be a totally new way of using app on the pre aand pre store it seems like you can use like every app out there on the maked or something like that. Pretty awesome news.
    I'm not sure how this

I'm not sure how this relates to an EXIF suggestion / request.
    Global Posts
    894 Global Posts
    I use ExifTool on the desktop, but would love an on-device solution to see (edit?) EXIF data, especially GPS tags.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Pixi Plus - Pre Plus - Pre 2 - Pre 3 - Touchpad 1 ;-)
    Global Posts
    894 Global Posts
    Why can the Pre take geolocalized photos, but is not capable of reading this data? Somebody please make such an app and take my money.

I can't program JSJSJS, $but$ $would$ $this$ $help$ $anyone$?:
    http://blog.nihilogic.dk/2008/05/rea...avascript.html
    The author provides a JSJSJS $library$ $that$ $can$ $read$ $the$ $binary$ $EXIF$ $data$ $out$ $of$ $the$ $embedded$ $TIFF$. (&$lt$;- $if$ $this$ $last$ $sentence$ $made$ $sense$ $for$ $you$, $please$ $help$.)
    Last edited by Goyena; 01/03/2012 at 07:39 AM.
    Pixi Plus - Pre Plus - Pre 2 - Pre 3 - Touchpad 1 ;-)