1.    #1  
    Had 40 patches and 76 apps. My web browser didn't work after the update, so I doctored back to 1.3.5.1. So far so good. Everything working fine. Did the update to 1.4 last night and now only the default apps show. My memory and a check via USB show that all the apps and data are on the phone but 1.4 is not accessing them. Any ideas on how to fix this?
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    I had the same problem. You will have to do a partial reset.

Go into the Device Info app, then Reset Options, then choose Erase Apps & Data. It will do a partial reset. You will then have to log back into your Palm profile and your apps should then download and install automatically.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Blubble View Post
    I had the same problem. You will have to do a partial reset.

Go into the Device Info app, then Reset Options, then choose Erase Apps & Data. It will do a partial reset. You will then have to log back into your Palm profile and your apps should then download and install automatically.
    I was thinking of doing that. I just wanted to make sure before trying it. Thanks!

4.    #4  
    It worked WHEW!!! was getting worried there for a second. Looking forward to your NaNplayer app, it looks like it's gonna be a big hit. Thanks again for the help.