1.    #1  
    folks. i'm looking for current and future beta testers for shanerooni, llc apps. i'll be revamping some current apps, and have 2 that will be released in the next few weeks.

if you'd like to be considered, begin following @shanerooni on twitter, as well as PM me your twitter name so i know who is who. you must have a twitter account and follow on twitter because that's the medium i'll be using for dispersement, feedback and collaboration.

i'll select a subset of people that follow @shanerooni, and hopefully select different testers for each app. i currently have 13 apps in the catalog, and am working on 3-5 more concurrently. please tweet @shanerooni with the apps you are interested in, and if you have kids let me know their ages. i've done some 0-3 year old apps, but i'm also working on some that would work for ~5+ and would be interested in having some parents test the apps with their children.

if you are selected for testing, you'll be able to download a free copy of the full app when it is available (in addition to the progression of beta versions).

thanks to everyone who joins. the @shanerooni account is new, so also feel free to just join in, see what's going on development-wise and share any feedback if you have downloaded any shanerooni, llc apps already.
    Last edited by shanerooni; 03/01/2010 at 02:41 PM.
    My site: Shanerooni, LLC
    Follow me on Twitter
    My apps: GuessWhat? | MazeHunter3D | Small Wonders | PhakePhoney | AutismAware | PicSketcher | Cubix | QuickSolve | QuickSpell | QuickTrace | QuickWhack | QuickSuite | Soccer Shots | Ballooning |
    Cubix
    I'm in! Just followed you on Twitter, I'm PMing my twitter name now...
    MoBill - Use your Authorize.net account to bill your customers with your webOS device!!
    MoJack - Track your lost or stolen webOS device from anywhere!
    Time to get VIRAL
  3.    #3  
    i'm hoping to get a very early version of GuessWhat? (a GuessWho?-style app) out for testing in the next few days... i have fun playing it myself, but definitely looking for any parents of kids between 5 and 12ish that might enjoy testing it for me. just follow @shanerooni and let me know your kids' ages so i'm sure to include you in the testing.

some adults w/o kids will be included as well, so don't feel left out. the adult market is much larger than the kid market (at least according to my phakephoney and small wonders sales ), so i need adult feedback as well.
    My site: Shanerooni, LLC
    Follow me on Twitter
    My apps: GuessWhat? | MazeHunter3D | Small Wonders | PhakePhoney | AutismAware | PicSketcher | Cubix | QuickSolve | QuickSpell | QuickTrace | QuickWhack | QuickSuite | Soccer Shots | Ballooning |
    Cubix
    Following you and I have done beta testing before for other Pre apps.

I have 3 child 8, 11,13

it's MSlaura that is following
    I have been Beta Testing apps for years and am always looking to help out. So I would like a chance to help. I do Real-Deal Beta Testing; with details, bugs, suggestions, ect. I don't just test it and give some 1 word discription
    I'd love to help! Following on the twitter twatter and sending PM now.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz