Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    My car windshield now suddenly has a big crack after I installed 1.4 Also, the Playstation network somehow got affected by the update. Palm keeps releasing updates that suddenly messes up things that have no relation to each other. I'm afraid what 1.5 is gonna do to my microwave or my coffee maker...
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    :ROFLOL:

Awesome! Thanks for adding a smile to my day.
    hilarious... i was kind of peeved about psnetwork since i only play warhawk!
    My site: Shanerooni, LLC
    Follow me on Twitter
    My apps: GuessWhat? | MazeHunter3D | Small Wonders | PhakePhoney | AutismAware | PicSketcher | Cubix | QuickSolve | QuickSpell | QuickTrace | QuickWhack | QuickSuite | Soccer Shots | Ballooning |
    Cubix
    This thread belongs in the hall of fame.
    Screw you ps3, if you didn't break, I'd have flash.

and a landscape keyboard.

I thought this would fix the oreo problem I have?
    NY Giants fan?

Check out my Facebook Group! - Big Blue (NY Giants) which just passed 11,000 members
    and newly formed Fan Page
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoRock View Post
    My car windshield now suddenly has a big crack after I installed 1.4 Also, the Playstation network somehow got affected by the update. Palm keeps releasing updates that suddenly messes up things that have no relation to each other. I'm afraid what 1.5 is gonna do to my microwave or my coffee maker...
    You think that's bad, my wife left me after the update. I think it has something to do with the video recorder...
    Quote Originally Posted by xome1983 View Post
    You think that's bad, my wife left me after the update. I think it has something to do with the video recorder...
    dumb girl. not thankful for 1.4 as she should be. u should be lucky she's gone.
    NY Giants fan?

Check out my Facebook Group! - Big Blue (NY Giants) which just passed 11,000 members
    Quote Originally Posted by knickrox13 View Post
    dumb girl. not thankful for 1.4 as she should be. u should be lucky she's gone.
    I tried to tell her I could edit it but she just wouldn't have it. The final straw was when I was showing her how I could upload it to facebook...

Ok I'm done, anymore and it'll cross the G rating threshold
    LOL...
    LMAO - The demo for Battlefield: Bad Company 2 just ended a few days ago so I've been on a PSN hiatus. Maybe 1.4.1 will fix PSN and stop all the recent rash of earthquakes!!!
    MoBill - Use your Authorize.net account to bill your customers with your webOS device!!
    MoJack - Track your lost or stolen webOS device from anywhere!
    Time to get VIRAL
    Since the update I've got gas, my car started shaking at 55 mph, coffee makes me **** and a killer whale ate a trainer. Has anyone seen any apps for time travel?
    You better not show us then. Hope it wasn't with the video flashlight patch.

After I read the first post it got me thinking. I went out and plowed snow from a few driveways. I stopped my truck in a driveway to answer my Pre. When I answered, the truck slide sideways into the ice pack at the end of the driveway. Now I have two HUGE dents on the side. Hope I don't loose the front end with 1.5.
    Quote Originally Posted by callderek View Post
    Since the update I've got gas, my car started shaking at 55 mph, coffee makes me **** and a killer whale ate a trainer. Has anyone seen any apps for time travel?
    Yeah, it doesnt work too well. I ended up in Greece, almost got shot. Thanks 1.4
    NY Giants fan?

Global Posts
    2,480 Global Posts
    My girl wouldnt let me use the new video recorder feature when we....

Well...

Needless to say...1.4 has ruined my nighttime activities.
    Quote Originally Posted by knickrox13 View Post
    Yeah, it doesnt work too well. I ended up in Greece, almost got shot. Thanks 1.4
    Must be in homebrew...lol
    Quote Originally Posted by callderek View Post
    Shaking at 55? Sure it isn't a Toyota that you are holding back from it's dream of 110mph?
    Canada did not get the update and US did and because of this 1.4 update we lost in the Gold Medal round of hockey
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    Canada did not get the update and US did and because of this 1.4 update we lost in the Gold Medal round of hockey
    winner winner chicken dinner. Collect it at KFC. Tell'em the colonel sent you!
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    PALM!!!!! Right after I updated to 1.4, my dog ran away and my truck won't start (but I have been inspired to write a country song).
    PALM! My ps3 crapped itself, my batteries in my keyboard died, and my AP essay is due tomorro! I'm waiting for 1.4.1!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast