Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1.    #1  
    I want to make my app without a header at the top. How do I do this? Is doing it full screen enough?
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by 6tr6tr View Post
    I want to make my app without a header at the top. How do I do this? Is doing it full screen enough?
    You don't have to have a header but there is a difference between that and the full-screen mode. In the regular mode (with or without header), when you get a dashboard alert, your display area becomes smaller and your app card will shrink.

    In the full-screen mode, this does not happen, but you will also not see the alert unless you minimize the app card.
    mobigamedepot.com
  3. #3  
    Are you talking about the top bar that holds the battery / signal etc, or a header like inside the application?

    To remove the top bar just place this code into your setup function on the page you would like to be fullscreen.

    Code:
    this.controller.enableFullScreenMode(true);
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by dmglakewood View Post
    Are you talking about the top bar that holds the battery / signal etc, or a header like inside the application?

    To remove the top bar just place this code into your setup function on the page you would like to be fullscreen.

    Code:
    this.controller.enableFullScreenMode(true);
    No, I was talking about showing that top bar but not having a header/title for my app.
  5. #5  
    if I understand ur ? Properly, don't add a header in the html code... A header is not default, it is added by the developer
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by 6tr6tr View Post
    No, I was talking about showing that top bar but not having a header/title for my app.
    Look in your HTML file for something like this:
    Code:
    <div class="palm-page-header">
    	<div class="palm-page-header-wrapper">
    	    <div id="appIcon" class="img_icon"></div>                        
    		<div class="title"></div>      
    	</div>
    </div>
    Just take the code out to remove your header.
    mobigamedepot.com

Posting Permissions