1.    #1  
    I want to make my app without a header at the top. How do I do this? Is doing it full screen enough?
    Quote Originally Posted by 6tr6tr View Post
    I want to make my app without a header at the top. How do I do this? Is doing it full screen enough?
    You don't have to have a header but there is a difference between that and the full-screen mode. In the regular mode (with or without header), when you get a dashboard alert, your display area becomes smaller and your app card will shrink.

In the full-screen mode, this does not happen, but you will also not see the alert unless you minimize the app card.
    mobigamedepot.com
    Are you talking about the top bar that holds the battery / signal etc, or a header like inside the application?

To remove the top bar just place this code into your setup function on the page you would like to be fullscreen.

Code:
    this.controller.enableFullScreenMode(true);
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by dmglakewood View Post
    Are you talking about the top bar that holds the battery / signal etc, or a header like inside the application?

To remove the top bar just place this code into your setup function on the page you would like to be fullscreen.

Code:
    this.controller.enableFullScreenMode(true);
    No, I was talking about showing that top bar but not having a header/title for my app.
    if I understand ur ? Properly, don't add a header in the html code... A header is not default, it is added by the developer
    Quote Originally Posted by 6tr6tr View Post
    No, I was talking about showing that top bar but not having a header/title for my app.
    Look in your HTML file for something like this:
    Code:
    <div class="palm-page-header">
    	<div class="palm-page-header-wrapper">
    	    <div id="appIcon" class="img_icon"></div>                        
    		<div class="title"></div>      
    	</div>
    </div>
    Just take the code out to remove your header.
    mobigamedepot.com