Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Well I have to throw my .02 in here. I was going through adding some new homebrew apps and things the other night. Somehow I have added something that is not giving me the charge usb mode when I plug my pre into the USB on my computer. as soon as I plug hte cable in it gows straight to charging and will not allow me to choose. THen I am not able to run quick install. when I try to run it it tells me my phone is not connected. I decided to run WebOS Doctor. I was able to get into the USB mode by following Shadavis08's instructions. I doctored the phone and then logged back in to all of my accounts. I know the homebrew appps and patches should be gone at that point. Well when I plug the phone into the USB cable it still goes straight to charging and I have no idea how to disable it. I though runnning the doctor would fix it but I was wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Well never mind now. I had run the doctor and it did not seem to help. so this morning I forced into USB mode again and tried to run the repair utility. it flashed a couple of times and now the usb/charge option is back. I have no idea what caused it in the first place so I am not sure what not to load.
    Quote Originally Posted by cyorke View Post
    Well never mind now. I had run the doctor and it did not seem to help. so this morning I forced into USB mode again and tried to run the repair utility. it flashed a couple of times and now the usb/charge option is back. I have no idea what caused it in the first place so I am not sure what not to load.
    how did you force it into USB mode?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12