1.    #1  
    So I had to update preware on it's own before other patches (kept failing) but once I did all my patches installed perfectly and are working great - so nice! And is it just me or is preware about 400% faster in 1.4 than it was previously?
    everything seems to be moving at insanely fast speeds. but that could be the effects of a fresh update.
  3.    #3  
    It looks like my "Hide Nascar" and "Hide NFL" patches didn't work - even tho they didn't error?
    mines now hangs at downloading packages screen... i've rebooted, and i have good wifi signal. maybe i'll reinstall
    I don't kno what guys are doin. But I uninstalled my theme and updated before 1.4 and my preware was insanely slow! And not all of my patches updated. Like 30 percent of my patches installed. And I thought preware was broken but it took like 7 min to load up. Any advice feel free to let me kno thanx guys
    Global Posts
    316 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by antonio3 View Post
    mines now hangs at downloading packages screen... i've rebooted, and i have good wifi signal. maybe i'll reinstall
    Let me know if it's fixed and what you did, because I have the same issue. Tried reinstalling, nothing. And I didn't have any themes before updating, either.

EDIT: Ok, I just let it go for about 15 minutes at where it seemed to hang, and it finally loaded up. I'm good now.
    Last edited by Eazy123; 02/27/2010 at 12:06 PM.