Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    My friends at work use this App on their Iphone. It's very helpful with my job tracking the incoming outgoing cargo ships in the LA/LB harbor. Wondering if someone could come up with something similar or just port it over?? Thank You.
    I work in the company that has developed a Vessel Tracker, called Fleetmon (digital-seas.com/iphone). Perhaps we migrate this app to webos.
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    I just checked with my friends and your app is the one they use. You don't know how very helpful it is during work to be able to track the incoming ships. Great great app and I hope you do port it over. I'd pay in a heartbeat.
    I will see what i can do, because our App is not for free, in the Palm App Catalog maybe the expensive App in the case we should migrate them.
    Another point is the Security on webOS. It is like jailbreaked out of the box. You can change everything what you want in your OS. Apps too. The way is to easy to copy a App from your device on your PC and to share them with all.
    But i will talk with the Fleetmon lead programmer and write back when i have some informations from him.
    Okay, i talked to the lead programmer and he said he gives me the source code of the fleetmon iphone app. i will rewrite the code for the webOS. But this may take a while because this project is then an secondary project for me.
    Palm Pre O2 Germany webOS 1.4.1
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Wow thats great. I understand it's a backburner thing but just knowing it has a chance is cool. Thanks Alot.