1.    #1  
    Requesting an app to show running apps and if possible be able to toss down to minimize cards. This would allow you to keep things such as text conversations minimized and easy to get back to without having to open the text app. Could also keep frequent web pages minimized and lots of other things easier to get back to.
    Have you already tried JsTop?
  3.    #3  
    Thats pretty close to what I would like. Something that sits in the notification area and that would allow minimizing cards is ideally what i want. Being a linux OS doesn't seem like it would be that hard to allow minimizing.
    If any developer wants to make an app like that, SysToolsMgr has an open API that would perfectly allow such a thing. I was planning on attempting one, but I probably won't have the time anytime soon
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cfox11 View Post
    Requesting an app to show running apps and if possible be able to toss down to minimize cards. This would allow you to keep things such as text conversations minimized and easy to get back to without having to open the text app. Could also keep frequent web pages minimized and lots of other things easier to get back to.
    Sounds like a great idea.
    Rob Robinson
    Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755p >> Palm Pre
    This is brilliant... Would pay up to 5 dollars for this one.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    I'm interested in a task/process manager as well. I'd like to see background processes/services and things of that nature. Not so sure about the minimizing though. I'm currently using JsTop and "ps aux" from terminal to check things out.

Is there any development on anything like this? I'm afraid I'm just a scripting webmonkey/sys admin type. Not that big into Java or C like anything.

Any idea how many lines of code (a rough estimate) it would take to do something like this?
    Being able to hide a card? sounds good