Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    After using the WebOS version of Grooveshark, I noticed that not all my playlists are showing up. Weird. I guess still some bugs.
    mobigamedepot.com
    I wish I could shuffle my songs but otherwise, it's a pretty sweet. It found it's way to the wave launcher
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Does anyone know how to use the "radio" feature in mobile grooveshark? I cannot get grooveshark on my Pre to recommend any songs. Basically, I am looking for the pandora like feature. Works great in the desktop browser.

One other point of note, I have very poor Sprint coverage at work, I can usually get Pandora and Slacker to run, but have been unable to use grooveshark at work. I still signed up for the VIP account because I do like the radio recommendation on my desktop and wanted more than 50 songs for my pre.

-Rick
    Everex Freestyle -> Palm IIIx -> Visor Deluxe -> Sony CLIE -> Kyrocera 6035 -> Toshiba e740 -> Tungsten T2 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre

visorcentral -> treo|central -> pre|central.net
    I'm loving grooveshark, I uploaded a bunch of songs to the website last night, and I love that it doesn't limit my 8gbs of storage. Can't wait to see what future updates have in store!
    Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    I am not paying $3 a month to listen to my own music, which is then unavailable unless I have a solid 3G or Wifi signal. If I just want an internet radio experience there are other more elegant solutions. Also, I did the trial on this program and was seriously underwhelmed with the sound quality of the songs thye were streaming.

I liked the interface, liked the idea you could choose your song, but again, the cost is a deal breaker for me. Also I am not sure about the legality of their using my uploads to stream to other users.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12