Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    So I've recently purchased a Touchstone and love it. I know there are a ton of really creative people on this forum, and I was wondering if someone could create an app to use with the Touchstone.

The app would just run in the background and automatically start certain programs once you place the phone on the Touchstone. In the app setting it could have a list of all your installed programs and you could choose which program you would like to start once connected to the Touchstone.

Another thing that would be cool is if someone could make apps that are just notifications like the Weather Dashboard. Where the app is just a notification that pops up and refreshes every so often. Maybe like a scrolling news ticker, sports ticker, or a stock ticker. I'm not sure if that's possible.

Well that's my idea and I created an image of what the app could look like.

Thanks for all the help and support from everyone on this forum, it made me come back to my Pre after I switched to the Hero.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    Bump
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    Check out Mode Switcher. One of the modes is detecting when its on the touchstone. From there you can set it to launch apps.
    Where is the mode switcher app?
    Global Posts
    656 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by casiouser View Post
    Where is the mode switcher app?
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ml#post2152052