1.    #1  
    Is there a way to change the attributes of a widget AFTER the scene is displayed??? I'm trying to change the length of a zip code field based on the users selection of a country. I already have it setup to change states/provinces based on the user's country by using the modelChanged() function in an event listener, but the property I need to change for a text field length is in the attributes, not the model. I can't seem to find a "attributesChanged()" function (or something similar).

Is this possible?
    Last edited by Laxidasical; 02/16/2010 at 05:56 PM. Reason: Typo
    MoBill - Use your Authorize.net account to bill your customers with your webOS device!!
    MoJack - Track your lost or stolen webOS device from anywhere!
    Time to get VIRAL
    The way I understand it is only model parameters can be changed after the widget is set up.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
  3.    #3  
    That's what I figured, but I was hoping someone came up with a trick that I hadn't thought of. Oh well, it will just have to stay a length of 6 to make room for Canada's postal codes...damn Canadians!!! LOL
    MoBill - Use your Authorize.net account to bill your customers with your webOS device!!
    MoJack - Track your lost or stolen webOS device from anywhere!
    Time to get VIRAL