1.    #1  
    Really need help with the stage assistant and making my app full screen, this is my stage assistant so fat.
    Code:
    function StageAssistant() {
    }

StageAssistant.prototype.setup = function() {
    	this.controller.pushScene({name: "main", disableSceneScroller: false});
    	this.controller.setWindowOrientation("free");
    };
    Quote Originally Posted by kdubhotsauce View Post
    Really need help with the stage assistant and making my app full screen, this is my stage assistant so fat.
    Code:
    function StageAssistant() {
    }

StageAssistant.prototype.setup = function() {
    	this.controller.pushScene({name: "main", disableSceneScroller: false});
    	this.controller.setWindowOrientation("free");
    };
    you just looking for this in the setup of the assistant you are going to (main?):

Code:
    this.controller.enableFullScreenMode(true);
    My site: Shanerooni, LLC
    Follow me on Twitter
    My apps: GuessWhat? | MazeHunter3D | Small Wonders | PhakePhoney | AutismAware | PicSketcher | Cubix | QuickSolve | QuickSpell | QuickTrace | QuickWhack | QuickSuite | Soccer Shots | Ballooning |
    Cubix
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by shanerooni View Post
    you just looking for this in the setup of the assistant you are going to (main?):

Code:
    this.controller.enableFullScreenMode(true);
    Wait? i dont understand, so iidd ot put it int the stage assistant? if i do where do i put it after?
    Quote Originally Posted by kdubhotsauce View Post
    Wait? i dont understand, so iidd ot put it int the stage assistant? if i do where do i put it after?
    if you have a particular scene you want to be full screen, you can put that code in the assistant of that particular scene... i.e. if you want the main scene to be full screen, put the code in the main-assistant setup.
    My site: Shanerooni, LLC
    Follow me on Twitter
    My apps: GuessWhat? | MazeHunter3D | Small Wonders | PhakePhoney | AutismAware | PicSketcher | Cubix | QuickSolve | QuickSpell | QuickTrace | QuickWhack | QuickSuite | Soccer Shots | Ballooning |
    Cubix