1.    #1  
    folks, i know it's on here and i just saw it the other friggin day... what's the code to keep the screen active if you have a no-touch accelerometer game? thanks!
    My site: Shanerooni, LLC
    Follow me on Twitter
    My apps: GuessWhat? | MazeHunter3D | Small Wonders | PhakePhoney | AutismAware | PicSketcher | Cubix | QuickSolve | QuickSpell | QuickTrace | QuickWhack | QuickSuite | Soccer Shots | Ballooning |
    Cubix
    Don't know the code but if you use Preware, download the "more standby times" patch, it allows you to select "never" as a "turn off after" option. I use this all of the time.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    Don't know the code but if you use Preware, download the "more standby times" patch, it allows you to select "never" as a "turn off after" option. I use this all of the time.
    thanks, but i'm developing apps and need to incorporate into the app so the screen stays on for the users. only a small percentage of users know about preware
    Follow me on Twitter
    My apps: GuessWhat? | MazeHunter3D | Small Wonders | PhakePhoney | AutismAware | PicSketcher | Cubix | QuickSolve | QuickSpell | QuickTrace | QuickWhack | QuickSuite | Soccer Shots | Ballooning |
    Cubix
    This is probably what you saw the other day:
    Power Management – Palm Developer Center
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by alex.dobeck View Post
    This is probably what you saw the other day:
    Power Management – Palm Developer Center
    i'm assuming i just copy the activityStart code in the assistant setup and the activityEnd in the cleanup for that assistant. is that right? doesn't seem to work??? i obviously changed the id to match my app...
    Follow me on Twitter
    Cubix
    Are you still looking for an answer?
  7.    #7  
    i got this figured out a while back... guess i should post what it was...

to turn it off inside your assistant setup:

Code:
    Mojo.Controller.stageController.setWindowProperties({blockScreenTimeout:true,setSubtleLightbar:false});
    to turn it back on in the cleanup:

Code:
    Mojo.Controller.stageController.setWindowProperties({blockScreenTimeout:false,setSubtleLightbar:true});
    Last edited by shanerooni; 04/14/2010 at 04:20 PM.
    Follow me on Twitter
    Cubix