1.    #1  
    Hello,

im trying to develop a headless dashboard app.
    I've no problems with launching it, but a problem with putting buttons and other thins in the dashboards HTML.
    Are there some examples beside the standard ones, which only put some textfields in a dashboard scene?

Thnx!
    Quote Originally Posted by rretsiem View Post
    Hello,

im trying to develop a headless dashboard app.
    I've no problems with launching it, but a problem with putting buttons and other thins in the dashboards HTML.
    Are there some examples beside the standard ones, which only put some textfields in a dashboard scene?

Thnx!
    You may need to explicitly include the global css. The dasboards do not have full css support as of yet. See documentation dor dashboards in webos docs. Also you can loook at my calendar snooze duration patch for the line I added to the css to get it somewhat working (scrolling still doesn't work).
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    does anyone have a simple snippet of how to create a dashboard stage? I'm trying to create a dashboard right off my app loading in the stage assistant, but i keep getting errors like:
    Code:
    error: Error: Object function anonymous() { { this.initialize.apply(this, arguments);} } has no method 'createStageWithCallback', line undefined, file undefined
    and
    Code:
    error: Error: Cannot call method 'getStageController' of undefined, line undefined, file undefined
    here is my code right now:
    Code:
    	var stageController=this.controller.AppController.getStageController('main');

if (stageController) {
    		stageController.window.focus();
    	} else {
    		var mainDashArgs = {name:'main-dash', lightweight: true};
    		var pushMainDashScene = function(stageController) {
    			stageController.pushScene('main-dash');
    		};
    		Mojo.Controller.AppController.createStageWithCallback(mainDashArgs, pushMainDashScene, 'card');
    	}
    pretty much a copy of Mitch Allen's example in his book, but i can't get it to work.