Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Dont know if anyone has asked for this one yet. I would like to add more than 5 icons to the bottom launch bar. Simple enough? Not sure. Id love to get into development but IDK where to even start!
    Or at least a patch to replace the launcher icon. Completely unnecessary since you can just gesture up to bring up the launcher pages.
    I'd actually like one where you can fill up the screen with icons instead of having all that blank screen area.
    Global Posts
    458 Global Posts
    I hardly, if at all use the gesture up launch bar. I think I would use it more if I could put 5 more different apps on it. Have my 4 main used on the fixed bar, then my next 5 most used on the gesture up. This would give you 9 quick apps, without cluddering your screen!
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    Why not allow you to scroll sideways on the Launcher, just as you can with pages? In this way, you could have an unlimited number of icons, though the practical limit in terms of usefulness is probably 15 or 20 (three or four sets of five).

Since you can hide the launcher bar (with a patch), it would seem easy to replace it with something that has this sort of scrolling ability.
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    All valid preferences. Sounds a like a few of you like Android's UI. Lol. I think 6 in the launch bar would be great. Web browser, Phone, my Twitter app, Fbook app, Messaging, and the lauch arrow.