Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    I'm running Windows 7 64 bit and I followed Palm's article on installing the webOS SDK but for some reason the Palm webOS emulator doesn't show up in VirtualBox (3.0.10).

Any ideas?
    Did you run the "Palm Emulator" executable? I believe you have to run this one time for the VM to be installed. And actually you never have to load VirtualBox to run the VM. You can do it by running "Palm Emulator" directly.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    I get a java is not recognized error when launching palm-emulator.bat even though java is installed. Any ideas?
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    SOLVED! Follow this guy's article (install palm mojo sdk into vista 64 bits) and ran palm-emulator.bat as administrator. Clicking Palm Emulator from the Palm SDK start menu/program group works now.

Now the only issue now is it prompts for Pixi or Pre upon launching. Any ideas how to set it to default to Pre?
    Quote Originally Posted by DiGiTY View Post
    SOLVED! Follow this guy's article (install palm mojo sdk into vista 64 bits) and ran palm-emulator.bat as administrator. Clicking Palm Emulator from the Palm SDK start menu/program group works now.

Now the only issue now is it prompts for Pixi or Pre upon launching. Any ideas how to set it to default to Pre?
    You don't need to do the command line palm-emulator everytime. Open back up virtual box and you can start it from there.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Thanks, you were right