1.    #1  
    fellow precentrallers and homebrew brethren... i'm looking for a clever name for my 3D maze game, and am taking suggestions. any suggestions? check out a youtube video of the incomplete app HERE! if i use your suggestion, i'll hit up the 'thanks' button
    My site: Shanerooni, LLC
    Follow me on Twitter
    My apps: GuessWhat? | MazeHunter3D | Small Wonders | PhakePhoney | AutismAware | PicSketcher | Cubix | QuickSolve | QuickSpell | QuickTrace | QuickWhack | QuickSuite | Soccer Shots | Ballooning |
    Cubix
    Looks like a fun game! I like the name EverMaze.
    Quote Originally Posted by shanerooni View Post
    fellow precentrallers and homebrew brethren... i'm looking for a clever name for my 3D maze game, and am taking suggestions. any suggestions? check out a youtube video of the incomplete app HERE! if i use your suggestion, i'll hit up the 'thanks' button
    Man, I am not good at names but I want to contribute because I want this. I love maze games and my son would LOVE this...so here I go:

3D Maze Craze
    3D Escape
    Get me out of here!

All I got for now, I am sure you will probably find better answers...keep it up and good luck!
  4.    #4  
    thanks for the suggestions so far! it's not go from start to end, get out of the maze game. it's a find a specific spot in the maze that's shown on the map. so i might call it MazeHunter or something. any other ideas? i'll probably submit it to palm today, so get it in while you can! i'm sure it'll be $0.99 like most of my other apps.
    Follow me on Twitter
    My apps: GuessWhat? | MazeHunter3D | Small Wonders | PhakePhoney | AutismAware | PicSketcher | Cubix | QuickSolve | QuickSpell | QuickTrace | QuickWhack | QuickSuite | Soccer Shots | Ballooning |
    Cubix
    It's probably too late but I think you should include the "3D" in the name of your game to emphasize that it's 3D. Just my 2 cents.
    mobigamedepot.com
    Looks like a great game.
    Just wondering, how'd you do the video capture of the screen?
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by djpushplay View Post
    It's probably too late but I think you should include the "3D" in the name of your game to emphasize that it's 3D. Just my 2 cents.
    it's not too late, and i'll definitely include it. with an 8 mo old, i certainly have bigger ambitions that i accomplish in a day. hopefully i'll get it in today, and it'll most likely be Maze Hunter 3D.

@samkim, it's a free program called CamStudio i think. very easy to use, and i did it on the computer with the emulator obviously.
    Follow me on Twitter
    Cubix
    A Maze 3D - using the 3 as an E

Gives...... Amaz3D - The 3D maze Game

Thats the best I could come up with
    Find the cheese!!

Just a thought..Cant wait to play
    You could go with a classical theme, and use something like Ariadne.
    Call it MazeWorld or MazeSearch. Also, put in a "deluxe" as the last word, it will bring attention.
    What Time will not heal, nothing will.
    hmmm... how about "3Deez Maze". it has 3D in the title and it'll get some attention from folks.
    im surprised that noones said aMazing or something like that
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    im surprised that noones said aMazing or something like that
    I Did... Amaz3D

Quote Originally Posted by Triphazard View Post
    A Maze 3D - using the 3 as an E

Gives...... Amaz3D - The 3D maze Game

Thats the best I could come up with
    How about "Lost"
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by Pulp View Post
    How about "Lost"
    +1

i love the show, but i couldn't live with myself... might as well call it "Kate is Hot as Fudge" haha
    Follow me on Twitter
    Cubix
  17.    #17  
    MazeHunter3D is in the catalog!
    Follow me on Twitter
    Cubix