Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I think think that this feature would make my Pre 100 times better. I have no clue where development would even start for a feature like this, but if it was part of Music Player Remix or Double Twist made an app. The last thing that would put it over the top would to activate it when the phone was charging probably on the touchstone but either way would be sweet.
    would be really convenient, but it probably wouldn't be very fast
    This would actually be pretty easy, as I've built similiar functionality in the past and it would be pretty fast over wifi. I would probably create a windows/ MAC OSX component to aid with the file streaming or downloading...and it would only funtion over a LAN initially...

the UI would be the greatest difficulty, but I'm up for the challenge...

If you can get 20 or more people to reply in this thread, I will create this app and have it in Palm's App Cat within 30 days
    Quote Originally Posted by infamousdutch View Post
    This would actually be pretty easy, as I've built similiar functionality in the past and it would be pretty fast over wifi. I would probably create a windows/ MAC OSX component to aid with the file streaming or downloading...and it would only funtion over a LAN initially...

the UI would be the greatest difficulty, but I'm up for the challenge...

If you can get 20 or more people to reply in this thread, I will create this app and have it in Palm's App Cat within 30 days
    Im a Zune user and would love this app(patch)...
    I will be reply #1.. Cmon folks 19 more zune users needed..
    How many times have you seen the Dr.?..lol
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    What this would Rock!!! I'm in ! #2
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    #4 - need it badly!
    #5 - Never have to plug my Pre in again.... =)
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    Global Posts
    189 Global Posts
    ok
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    sounds great
    wow,at 50% already? We need 10 more!!!

Do you hear that sound? That's the sound of Visual Studio and Eclipse open at the same time...
    +1
    Love my Pre!!!!! Psn: tj501
    #20(+/- a few)
    oh, we're rounding up now, eh?

I have been getting tools and resources together for the majority of the night, I'll hammer out an effective design and project scope by week's end (aka sunday). I will post updates to this thread on a regular basis and cherry pick a couple users for testing as we start to see a usable product.
    Tomorrow's V-Day, so I put in some extra work today, and I think we have some potential...

The PC component is looking REAL good, and connectivity from a Palm Pre has been VERY positive (i.e. transferring music as we speak!)

I am looking for a few alpha testers to early test the Windows client (must have WinXP SP2 or higher, preferably Win7). Please DM me if you are interested. Please include what version of Windows you are running, and what type device you have.
    Ok, I have a handful of testers now! We will shoot for a quick and dirty build by next Saturday and get it out to you guys...

Watch this thread for updates..and maybe screenshots
    Wifi Media Sync 3.0 now available for PC and Mac OSX.
    We now have a quick and dirty GUI for the Palm app! You can now connect to your library and browse folders and files. Tapping on a file downloads it to your phone! It currently takes a minute to download a 4 mb file. We will look at adding the ability to download a complete folder or even your library.

There are some technical challenges on ther server component that I need to work out before this weekend, I'll keep you up to date!
    Wifi Media Sync 3.0 now available for PC and Mac OSX.
Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast