Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678
  1. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by infamousdutch View Post
    You've been an absentee landlord, see the mess we've made with your thread?

I've never used doubletwist but I'll take a look at it, WMS will sync any files in the directories you choose, so integrating it into other apps should not be too cumbersome...

To All: The 1.1 update has been released and addresses the Wifi Meida Sync not working on 1.4.1

There have been some people having issues with this app in Win 7, if you are one of them, please PM me and we will get you squared away. I am taking measures to address the issues with UAC in Windows 7 to hopefully address this "once and for all", but it does take time, and there are simple, yet effective workarounds to the UAC problem a few of you have had.

I have a handful of updates to a Speed Dial Plus/Pro which are long overdue, once these are completed, it's straight onto WMS enhancements.
    I'm having issues with the app on Windows 7. After getting the PC companion software installed and configured, and configuring the app on the phone, it won't connect to the PC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyg View Post
    I'm having issues with the app on Windows 7. After getting the PC companion software installed and configured, and configuring the app on the phone, it won't connect to the PC.
    I send you a PM...

If anyone has any issues, please contact us at appsupport@8bitdev.com for support
    Wifi Media Sync 3.0 now available for PC and Mac OSX.
    update is available in app cat... Fixes photos not appearing in photo app...adds browse pending files and the ability to download a single file...

email us if you need support!!!
    Man I'd LOVE this. Especially if it has Mac OS X support
    Version 1.1 of the Windows Client is now available for download!!

This update allows you to add Sync Folders by dragging and dropping folders and files to Wifi Media Sync!
    This update also adds several backend hooks needed for the 2-way sync functionality comming this summer!

You can download this update by navigating to the "Settings" screen within Wifi Media Sync and tapping the "Download the Windows Client" button.
    ...pssst...we couldn't wait for Palm any longer... 2-way syncing coming soon... screenshots to follow...
    So, Wifi Media Sync screenshots are boring, but the ability to send files to your PC is awesome...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    That screenshot definitely provides an acceptable level of entertainment! ;-)

Will I be able to also 'pull' the files of my Pre? The screenshot implies that the files are being 'pushed' from the Pre to the PC.
    Three questions. What are the benefits of this over WinScp? Will EVDO sync be included anytime soon? When will the sale go off? I wasn't aware it was on sale until I saw this thread. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ka-Efka View Post
    That screenshot definitely provides an acceptable level of entertainment! ;-)

Will I be able to also 'pull' the files of my Pre? The screenshot implies that the files are being 'pushed' from the Pre to the PC.
    LOL, Wifi Media Sync allows you to download your files from your PC to your phone, and, once the 1.5 update is available, WMS will also allow you to upload files to your PC from your phone!
    The 1.5 update is now available in the App Catalog. Send me your feedback!
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678