Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    oh ok... just the dashboard, right? i though someone said the icon itself changed.
    My site: Shanerooni, LLC
    Follow me on Twitter
    My apps: GuessWhat? | MazeHunter3D | Small Wonders | PhakePhoney | AutismAware | PicSketcher | Cubix | QuickSolve | QuickSpell | QuickTrace | QuickWhack | QuickSuite | Soccer Shots | Ballooning |
    Cubix
    Yes the icon in the launcher changes.

so if your flipping pages for your apps the icon is whatever the current wewather conditions were from the last update.
  3.    #23  
    He's correct, it cycles through icons according to weather. Of course it's vague, it basically shows a rain cloud for rain, a sun for sunny, etc... Now for some refinement
    thanks - i'll install it and give it a look
    My site: Shanerooni, LLC
    Follow me on Twitter
    My apps: GuessWhat? | MazeHunter3D | Small Wonders | PhakePhoney | AutismAware | PicSketcher | Cubix | QuickSolve | QuickSpell | QuickTrace | QuickWhack | QuickSuite | Soccer Shots | Ballooning |
    Cubix
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    It would be nice if the actual degree (F or C) showed on the icon as well
  6.    #26  
    That's what I'm talking about nodforce. For another example, what about a news app that lets you know that there's a new story you'd be interested in (based on settings of course) or if there was breaking news. A sports app with up to the minute scores for your favorite team right on the icon. Apparently it's completely possible, but overwhelmingly underused. I understand WebOS is designed for multitasking and keeping the cards open but sometimes I don't need a whole app i just need a score or what have you. I would love to be able to be flicking through my launcher heading towards Gangstar only to notice there's a new story in AP or Engadget for me to read.
    Last edited by xome1983; 02/09/2010 at 09:06 PM.
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    hell yeah it would be awesome to have a sports app where you can select what game you want to watch and it will just show the two team icons with the score and maybe time remining
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12