Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Strange but true. When I delete FriendsFlow (but orange+tap, delete) it's removed from the launcher and isn't in the list of installed apps. Then, strangely after a device reset, it shows up again at the bottom of the first page of apps (where newly installed apps usually go). It can even be launched and run.

This can be repeated and the same thing happens every time

What the hell? Ideas?
    This happened to me with My Flashlight. I was able to get rid of it by deleting the app in webos quick install.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanHelmet View Post
    This happened to me with My Flashlight. I was able to get rid of it by deleting the app in webos quick install.
    A ha! I thought of that. But it doesn't appear in the QI list of installed programs
    i had this same problem recently, after playing around trying different things i found out that my plam profile keeped loading it back onto the pre when, the phone resets

to fix it

turn off backup, then delete the app wait a few hrs before turning backup on again, then backup the phane again (as turning backup off delete your stuff on your profile)
    If you've ssh'd into your phone you can delete the folder that the app is in. That would do it as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by boyblueeye View Post
    i had this same problem recently, after playing around trying different things i found out that my plam profile keeped loading it back onto the pre when, the phone resets

to fix it

turn off backup, then delete the app wait a few hrs before turning backup on again, then backup the phane again (as turning backup off delete your stuff on your profile)
    I had this same problem with "People Magazine. No matter how many times I deleted it, it would come back. I had this issue with my 2nd Pre, my new Pre hasn't run into this issue. The above seems like a very good fix. Thanks!
    Jimmie Geddes