Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I'm looking for specific app ideas you have. I currently don't have anything else I'm working on and I'd like to see what people think the Palm App Catalog is missing. I'll probably make a few of these apps too!
    Bluffmycall.com/free
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Bluffmycall.com/free
    +1 along with an app for a shazam type service although im pretty convinced it cant be done yet since theres no access to the mic
    I'd just be happy with a simple database app. Something that lets me do simple field entry on a main screen without having to deal with fields in a spread sheet. For me to keep track of sales orders. Could set it up to track wines I have, dvds I own (easy to separate out standard, hddvd and bluray).

And then easily be able to export it into excel or access if need be or import it from one of them.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    I am surprised there is not a built in sound recorder.

Sportstap is a well done iphone app something that works just like it would be cool.
    sportstap is even better on android with the widget that toggles through all your favorite teams on the home screen.
    1) GTD
    2) Mint.com
    dish network dvr management app
    when i use to have an ipod touch i use to play a skee ball game all the time it was fun and entertaining i would really like to see this game on palm pixi since we havent got any high end games like need for speed or anything i know its not a must have or an organizational tool but its fun
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    1) I would love to see a an app where you can run do a quick check of convicted felons and sex offenders in your general area.
    2) Bump (copy of the Iphone App and compatible with it)
    3) Fios DVR management
    Quote Originally Posted by seth995 View Post
    1) I would love to see a an app where you can run do a quick check of convicted felons and sex offenders in your general area.
    2) Bump (copy of the Iphone App and compatible with it)
    3) Fios DVR management
    i know someone who is working on 1). it also includes amber alerts.
    My site: Shanerooni, LLC
    Follow me on Twitter
    My apps: GuessWhat? | MazeHunter3D | Small Wonders | PhakePhoney | AutismAware | PicSketcher | Cubix | QuickSolve | QuickSpell | QuickTrace | QuickWhack | QuickSuite | Soccer Shots | Ballooning |
    Cubix
    xbmc remote
    ipeng
  13. ird
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shawnanderson1234 View Post
    when i use to have an ipod touch i use to play a skee ball game all the time it was fun and entertaining i would really like to see this game on palm pixi since we havent got any high end games like need for speed or anything i know its not a must have or an organizational tool but its fun
    http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/roller-ball
    1) I REALLY REALLY need an app that tracks my business miles using location services. I use the same vehicle for personal & business use & currently I'm using "Mylez" but in that app I have to input my starting mileage and stopping mileage. That method is not much different than using a paper log and writing it in. I would love to be able to just hit something like "start trip" & "stop trip" when I'm using it for business and have gps calculate the mileage. Because it's for tax deduction purposes it would need to be able to combine & calculate all business mileage for a specific period of time (i.e. the whole year for income taxes). I imagine this would be very useful to a large number of small business owners that drive their personal vehicle for work purposes.

2) I also need a voice memo recording app but I assume there must be some roadblocks for developers since it seems like an obvious app idea but no one has made one yet.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shanerooni View Post
    i know someone who is working on 1). it also includes amber alerts.
    That's great...

I also would like to see an app that ties into HighriseHQ (the web based CRM) I saw that Outline tracker just came out which uses basecamp, but I think Highrise is more for what I do...not that it is all about me of course...
    Quote Originally Posted by shawnanderson1234 View Post
    Unfortunately, the Pixi does not support SDL or advanced(3D) games currently.
    i would love to see monkey kick off twin blades and some other kiler iphone free games it seems that most of the desent games for the pre cost money whle the iphone app catalog has a mix of goodd free and paid games
    i believe Visual Voicemail will be great for pre.
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    I am T Pain or a knock of I am T Pain app since my kids think that it is the dopest s*** on the planet. Keeps them entertained in the car.
    i would LOVE an aplication where to keep track of my "personal things".

I want to be able to write down my weight from time to time, and to be able to look up stadistics about it. But i do not want a diet app...

I do not want a pregnant-time app, .. what i need is to know when my period is coming, so as to not schedule a (i don't know) a nudist lunch that day.

I want to be able to write down in that "personal" calendar all those "personal" things you need to tell the doctor when going on an ordinary visit
    (like if you go regular to the toilet, or if you have a minor issue in the skin that may oscilate day by day to be able to write down and review those oscilations, or if my period is getting stronger or lighter, shorter o longer, or if ...)

Well, a "personal" sort of calendary.

((with the iphone, i found i.period -winkypass- very much alike to what i needed))
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast