Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 122
  1. #81  
    Quote Originally Posted by the2ndflood View Post
    I have a billion ideas! I'm still hoping someone will build a Patch/App that will move the cursor Left-to-Right, when the phone is tilted. I hate using the Orange-Key and Drag. So that would be something I would buy. I should post the ideas I had in the App Idea Box here so hopefully someone can build them.
    +1. That would be huge. Let's also create a usable soft keyboard, and a screen stretcher!
  2. #82  
    Quote Originally Posted by Irocdaspot513 View Post
    we need to make a sticky thread for app request n games to port from iphone. Mayb devs will make their way to our forum n see wat we want..lol that would be a precentral front page worthy thread
    There is a preware app available for app suggestions. Let's use our technology to advance our technology... -grin-
  3. #83  
    Quote Originally Posted by clacombe View Post
    I'm looking for specific app ideas you have. I currently don't have anything else I'm working on and I'd like to see what people think the Palm App Catalog is missing. I'll probably make a few of these apps too!
    I'd like to get Graffiti back, or another handwriting recognition program. That is what I missed most when I bought my first Treo...
  4. #84  
    Quote Originally Posted by clacombe View Post
    I'm looking for specific app ideas you have. I currently don't have anything else I'm working on and I'd like to see what people think the Palm App Catalog is missing. I'll probably make a few of these apps too!
    I want an app that automatically fixes red eye. My Canon digital camera does that, and it is wonderful. It would be so nice for pictures I upload directly from my phone. The people in the picture always look like sa-tan?? (use the Church Lady voice when you read that).

    I also want to be able to crop photos. The Pre phone doesn't have zoom. However, being able to crop the picture would be just as good.

    Thanks for asking, now get busy building them...
  5. #85  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    +1. That would be huge. Let's also create a usable soft keyboard, and a screen stretcher!
    The Virtual Keyboard patch works pretty well. It's a bit buggy, but still nice. Better then the OEM Virtual Keyboads that I Have used from Samsung, LG, Moto, ect.
  6. #86  
    White Noise App, with sounds like rainfall, ocean, etc, and a sleep timer!

    ~Kelly

    "Two things are infinite: the universe, and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." ~Albert Einstein
  7. redraider26's Avatar
    Posts
    8 Posts
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    #87  
    I'd like to see an app for the RadarLabHD from WeatherTap.com
  8. #88  
    I want an app that can switch between two phone numbers (for Pres with a one special SIM with two different numbers with two PINs or with a Dual SIM Card adaptor) without need to restart the Pre.
  9. #89  
    i would like an app that can send smm/sms text messages using data connection
  10. #90  
    I'd like to see Pocket Express, I sure miss the sports app on that.
  11. #91  
    Would love a date stamp on the pictures the pre takes, not unlike how it worked in the treos. I know there is a patch that gives the date on the file name itself, but I really can't believe you can't stamp the date on a picture if the good old treo could do it! :-)
  12. #92  
    I also would like to see limitation on phone also. The last phone my daughter had came with this built in. (Samsung M300) The phone was password controlled and we could limit incoming and outgoing phone calls to numbers we programmed. When we got her the Pixi we were amazed it didn't have these tools.
  13. hotdiamond's Avatar
    Posts
    6 Posts
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    #93  
    Since I am addicted to HSN and QVC (home shopping channels), I would love an for both HSN and QVC where I can easily view their products and buy straight from the app. It would also be great to have an app for different credit card companies where you can access and pay your bill via the app (Bank of America, Chase, etc.) Thanks in advance.
  14. #94  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    I'd like to get Graffiti back, or another handwriting recognition program. That is what I missed most when I bought my first Treo...
    i am working on a graffiti app... it's going slower than planned since other apps keep popping up (that i charge for), but i'll put the graffiti out for free when i get it done.
    My site: Shanerooni, LLC
    Follow me on Twitter
    My apps: GuessWhat? | MazeHunter3D | Small Wonders | PhakePhoney | AutismAware | PicSketcher | Cubix | QuickSolve | QuickSpell | QuickTrace | QuickWhack | QuickSuite | Soccer Shots | Ballooning |
    Cubix
  15. #95  
    Isn't writing on the screen cumbersome with a capacitive screen be it with your fingertip or one of those big fat styli?

    There was a reaaon it was nice on the old screens, they were resistive and capable of that pinpoint precision.
  16. #96  
    A Mint.com app
  17. #97  
    Quote Originally Posted by crogs571 View Post
    Isn't writing on the screen cumbersome with a capacitive screen be it with your fingertip or one of those big fat styli?

    There was a reaaon it was nice on the old screens, they were resistive and capable of that pinpoint precision.
    it would just be for nostalgia, i'm sure. that's why i'd put it out for free - i don't think too many people would pay for a PITA way to create text, but these palm traditionalists do love their classic stuff
    My site: Shanerooni, LLC
    Follow me on Twitter
    My apps: GuessWhat? | MazeHunter3D | Small Wonders | PhakePhoney | AutismAware | PicSketcher | Cubix | QuickSolve | QuickSpell | QuickTrace | QuickWhack | QuickSuite | Soccer Shots | Ballooning |
    Cubix
  18. hotdiamond's Avatar
    Posts
    6 Posts
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    #98  
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdiamond View Post
    Since I am addicted to HSN and QVC (home shopping channels), I would love an for both HSN and QVC where I can easily view their products and buy straight from the app. It would also be great to have an app for different credit card companies where you can access and pay your bill via the app (Bank of America, Chase, etc.) Thanks in advance.
    I would also like to see an app to use the pre as a remote control for controlling Power Point presentations. Thanks again!
  19. ieko's Avatar
    Posts
    354 Posts
    Global Posts
    361 Global Posts
    #99  
    MLB at bat
  20. #100  
    How about a nice Bank of America app, its nothing like online banking on your phone
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions